twinkmaxxing journey questions.

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I accept I won't ever be perceived as a masculine chad or anything of the sort so my focus has changed

I want to be skinny, with a slender build and heavily debloated.

I am skinny fat. wide hips due to obesity in childhood and stretch marks all over.

When I was 12, I was 250 pounds at 5'5, It has aged me a lot.

I want clear skin, less nasolabial folds, long hair and a healthy looking face.

I have a heavily androgynous face. I look like a feminist due to being boneless, bloated and fat. :y'all:

I tried eating whole foods, My goyslop addictions from childhood wont leave and I need a drug so I'm not hungry so my body can detox.

My questions are: How can I find these drugs with no prescription since I'm still under 18 at the moment.

What drugs give these effects?

Please no tiktok users or newcomers. I want either links to threads or genuine suggestions, please. thank you:)

No not with my muscle insertions and frame.

Do you have any suggestions? If not that's alright :)
be ur true nature dont twinkmax just cuz u look feminine . masculinity is about being masculine even if people see u as lacking masculinity .

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
be ur true nature dont twinkmax just cuz u look feminine . masculinity is about being masculine even if people see u as lacking masculinity .
Nigga It is my nature. I have always had a feminine nature. I like to act masculine because I had to when I was younger but I am not.

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
Nigga It is my nature. I have always had a feminine nature. I like to act masculine because I had to when I was younger but I am not.
same but i still want to be masculine . about looksmaxxing idk , unironically just stop caring so much about looks and just get surgery if ur gonna get it

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back