Twitter is now filled to the brim with indian hate

L

Lebgfinal

User
THE GUY POSTING THIS IS A FAT NECKBEARD DISCORD MOD BTW
Its always subhuman whites trying to feel better about themselves for their race (aka. something out of their control) because ahah guys indian shit in the street. This shit is crazy brutal for every indian that will get hated more by racists here. While its funny here and there, its really not nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Rzn, sigma ✰ and 3 others
Curries have been punching bags for years before that

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, DarkTriadBeliever, AutisticGymcel and 9 others
Curries have been punching bags for years before that
Yeah but now this account focused on indian hate has more than 170k followers, its being normalized on a mainstream social media.
Its not looking good.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
Yeah but now this account focused on indian hate has more than 170k followers, its being normalized on a mainstream social media.
Its not looking good.
There’s some Twitter account shitting on other races that have 100K+ followers

It's the same thing as incel bullying tbh, people just wanna hate them because of low SMV

Not you defending gang raping and subanimal behaviour. You are a fat neckbeard discord mod yourself

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and Gonthar
Not you defending gang raping and subanimal behaviour. You are a fat neckbeard discord mod yourself
every race has criminal
were talking about a guy who cherrypick his posts to fit a narrative
Nothing wrong to expose disgusting indian rape, but making 20 posts saying indians shit in the street is retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, sigma ✰, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
every race has criminal
were talking about a guy who cherrypick his posts to fix a narrative
Nothing wrong to expose disgusting indian rape, but making 20 posts saying indians shit in the street is retarded
Do you have indian friends irl?

Do you have indian friends irl?
No and im also white
I just feel bad for indians being hated for being born with a certain race lol

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, sportsmogger and Debetro
Nothing new
IMG 0046

No and im also white
I just feel bad for indians being hated for being born with a certain race lol
I think they show unwanted behaviour more often than other people. Asides from being innately ugly because of their skin colour contributing to failo effect.

I think they show unwanted behaviour more often than other people. Asides from being innately ugly because of their skin colour.
I have nothing agaisnt hideous people

No matter how much you try to trick your brain the halo / failo effect will still be there to a more or lesser extent.
Not at all, im not a women

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
THE GUY POSTING THIS IS A FAT NECKBEARD DISCORD MOD BTW
Its always subhuman whites trying to feel better about themselves for their race (aka. something out of their control) because ahah guys indian shit in the street. This shit is crazy brutal for every indian that will get hated more by racists here. While its funny here and there, its really not nice.
Whites and curries are the only 2 races/ethnicities that it's socially acceptable to be racist to.

It's been like that for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
billy bhuranda and MM (maharajas milk) after taking a diabolical shit on homestealers favourite bazzar
Hyderabadlander activating his poop laser which shoots out of his ass to come face Willian bhai

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and asdvek
Let the Westoids spew their anti-Indian propaganda.

They will never crush the spirit of the Bharati ppl.

Indian GDP has grown 8% in the past year
India landed on the moon with a fraction of NASA's budget. Read up on the Chandrayaan-3 bhenchods.
While many Western countries stagnate, India has 1.4bn strong population not going anywhere
Highest earning income group in the West - Indian

Europe and America are fading, while India rises from the ashes 🇮🇳

All Western cucks can do is post racist tweets.

Indian takeover is inevitable.

Every Indian I know is looksmaxxing rn to Chadpreet level, while money-mogging 99% of population. It's over for all of you kuttass...

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
Let the Westoids spew their anti-Indian propaganda.

They will never crush the spirit of the Bharati ppl.

Indian GDP has grown 8% in the past year
India landed on the moon with a fraction of NASA's budget. Read up on the Chandrayaan-3 bhenchods.
While many Western countries stagnate, India has 1.4bn strong population not going anywhere
Highest earning income group in the West - Indian

Europe and America are fading, while India rises from the ashes 🇮🇳

All Western cucks can do is post racist tweets.

Indian takeover is inevitable.

Every Indian I know is looksmaxxing rn to Chadpreet level, while money-mogging 99% of population. It's over for all of you kuttass...
No such thing as an Austrian bull

Its not looking good.
I have normie friends, who are in the gc spamming shitting Indian AI

Last edited: