Twitter VS Reddit

L

Lebgfinal

User
It's kind of insane to see the huge difference between Twitter and Reddit (about politics).
Twitter is super pro-trump, you see them worshipping the guy like a god.

On the opposite, reddit hates trump to death, and I always see some trump-bashing in the front page.

What explains this? I literally don't get how these two platform are on the opposite end of the stick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, lastamericanvirgin and ryuken
because redditors are gay

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Wake up nigga! ALL MEDIA IS BIASED AND FUNDED BY SOMEONE, ALL

The city that browsed the most reddit is literally a US Air Force Base. Twitter is another joke full of bots.

When you read a newspaper or watch a TV channel you should see it as the spokesperson of the political party/country/whatever movement behind it, not as a means to inform you.

It's difficult to have hope when you got people so behind on this knowledge. This is something that should be known by everyone. It's amazing how damage control tactics work, they just allow a tiny amount of pushback and people fall for the common "Muh but they also have voices from the other side"

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Ascеnd and CopiumX
Reddit has power mods on Reddit’s payroll that moderate a huge portion of the biggest subs on Reddit, even on Reddit they acknowledge how much of a meme r/politics is

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
It's kind of insane to see the huge difference between Twitter and Reddit (about politics).

View attachment 3089820
View attachment 3089821
View attachment 3089823
On the opposite, reddit hates trump to death, and I always see some trump-bashing in the front page.
View attachment 3089817
View attachment 3089825
What explains this? I literally don't get how these two platform are on the opposite end of the stick.
Because ppl on reddit are literal faggot atheist demonized weirdos.

View attachment 3089820
View attachment 3089821
View attachment 3089823
View attachment 3089817
View attachment 3089825
Basically any mainstream platform serves as a tool in some way for the elite.

My Dad has accidentally interrupted algorithms in certain Twitter “users” who were actually bots, which is crazy because these looked like completely real users.

That’s probably why I use .org soo much, I don’t even agree with the majority of what is said here, it’s mainly the fact that it’s significantly less moderated than anything else.