Two girls approached me today, kind of...

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I will mark out the relevant things in bold if you want to just skim the main parts.

I was headed home today and took the train. The trains have kind of "booths" of 4 seats with two seats facing each other. I seated myself on the train then two girls came in and one sat right next to me and the other sat right across me. The one across me looked at me with a slight smile for a few seconds then stopped. Nothing happened for 90% of the ride and when I was quite close to the end of the trip the girl across me says "Hi" and asks me for my name. I tell her and the she asks for my age where I also answer. "18" I said, she then looked shocked and said "You look like you are like 25 years old" (dunno if that is good or not in this case, both the girls were below 18). Then she said her friend wrote to her on the phone that she found me so handsome but a few seconds after she said she was just kidding and that it never happened (wtf). She asked what school I went to and I told her and I found out the girl next to me went to the same school as me and then the girl across me told me she "shipped us". She told me I looked like I would start a family early in life as well, drive a normal car and work a normal desk job (legit wtf is this even). Then they just headed off the train at their stop (1 before mine) and walked off like nothing happened.

TL;DR: Girls on the train started conversation with me. They thought I looked way above my age. She told me her friend found me attractive but then said she was just kidding. When she found out me and her friend went to the same school she said she "shipped us". She said I looked like I would start a family early in life.

My question is since this was a very unusual experience; What should I take away from this experience? Was anything good or bad about this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 14392, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
should have said u were 17

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Mogger

• Hmm...
mogs me...

• Hmm...
should have said u were 17
She already thought I looked above 18, everyone does. Should make a thread about how many strangers think I look older than my age tbh it's astonishing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 1 other person
She already thought I looked above 18, everyone does. Should make a thread about how many strangers think I look older than my age tbh it's astonishing.
bro they probably thought u were cute but if you couldve hooked up with them idk only if everything went right
if they were above 18 u coulda asked for a kiss

bro they probably thought u were cute but if you couldve hooked up with them idk only if everything went right
if they were above 18 u coulda asked for a kiss
They were 16 I estimate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and isis_Bleach
damn why u so curious about this experience?
I did not find them sexually attractive however it was such a weird thing for them to approach, say they found me attractive then play it off as joking about it, then one saying she ships me and her friend, then she says some weird shit like I look like i will start a family early in life. Entire thing was weird because some signs were positives and some were negative, felt like every good thing was backhanded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and isis_Bleach
I did not find them sexually attractive however it was such a weird thing for them to approach, say they found me attractive then play it off as joking about it, then one saying she ships me and her friend, then she says some weird shit like I look like i will start a family early in life. Entire thing was weird because some signs were positives and some were negative, felt like every good thing was backhanded.
well girls will call everyone cute or whatever just to troll n they were good friends so were having fun w u together

• +1
well girls will call everyone cute or whatever just to troll n they were good friends so were having fun w u together
Agreed, entire experience to me felt as if it was played on my expense. My bluepilled friends who heard about it ofc said the same bluepilled stuff like "they want you brooo" but in reality they were just makin fun on my expense.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 21531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and HarrierDuBois
I will mark out the relevant things in bold if you want to just skim the main parts.

I was headed home today and took the train. The trains have kind of "booths" of 4 seats with two seats facing each other. I seated myself on the train then two girls came in and one sat right next to me and the other sat right across me. The one across me looked at me with a slight smile for a few seconds then stopped. Nothing happened for 90% of the ride and when I was quite close to the end of the trip the girl across me says "Hi" and asks me for my name. I tell her and the she asks for my age where I also answer. "18" I said, she then looked shocked and said "You look like you are like 25 years old" (dunno if that is good or not in this case, both the girls were below 18). Then she said her friend wrote to her on the phone that she found me so handsome but a few seconds after she said she was just kidding and that it never happened (wtf). She asked what school I went to and I told her and I found out the girl next to me went to the same school as me and then the girl across me told me she "shipped us". She told me I looked like I would start a family early in life as well, drive a normal car and work a normal desk job (legit wtf is this even). Then they just headed off the train at their stop (1 before mine) and walked off like nothing happened.

TL;DR: Girls on the train started conversation with me. They thought I looked way above my age. She told me her friend found me attractive but then said she was just kidding. When she found out me and her friend went to the same school she said she "shipped us". She said I looked like I would start a family early in life.

My question is since this was a very unusual experience; What should I take away from this experience? Was anything good or bad about this?
this means you’re very good looking. when she said she was kidding that’s a lie

• Hmm...
this means you’re very good looking. when she said she was kidding that’s a lie
But I am not very good looking so that is weird. Must have either been a lie or I fit some niche appeal ig.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
"You look like you are like 25 years old"

Me if I heard this tbh

0E1FE271 7C38 4014 8F16 F8CC9D0297FA

• +1