Two kids laughed at the redness of my face

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I was comin out of a shop and my face was red cuz I was tired and stressed and my card wasn't workin and I was rushin to a bus n dat

When my face goes red it's not my cheeks go rosy literally my entire face goes to this: 🔴

And when I was coming out two kids were standing outside and one of them looked at me and just laughed and then said to his friend "did you see how red his face was"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20370, Arditi and 1 other person
Brutal cumskin coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 31457
Cumskin problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekel and Deleted member 31457
your face was red becaue you have sebhoreic dermatitis

your health is fucked.

dermatologist is usually a female not a male
You said male instead of female because you hate women so much you didn't even want to think of a female dermatologist you misogynistic cunt

You said male instead of female because you hate women so much you didn't even want to think of a female dermatologist you misogynistic cunt
i said him because in my native its correct to say like that despite the gender , i didnt mean thats a dermatologist woud be a male

i would always expect a female, i only speak broken engish

i said him because in my native its correct to say like that despite the gender , i didnt mean thats a dermatologist woud be a male

i would always expect a female, i only speak broken engish
Where u from?

only downside of being a pale feminine cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Some white people never go red. I don't think it's natural. It means my ancestors ate grains whilst others were eating raw organs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 20370
Some white people never go red. I don't think it's natural. It means my ancestors ate grains whilst others were eating raw organs
take E

stop it the sooner you realize the better will be for you

Brutal cumskin coloring
Cumskin problems
Jew post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 31457