Two LTNs gaslighting me about genetics

D

DeathnicPoojeet

Iron
Just got done speaking to two normies about the Olympics and athletics. I tried to convince them that genetics are undeniably a huge factor in determining the best athletes and who wins but they were adamant that regardless of the genetic advantage, anyone can overcome them with enough training and nutrition. I proceeded to tell them how the average NBA player is 6’6” and then they told me that even if you are on the shorter side, you just need to train harder and you can get in.

Which is true, but clearly, if the average guy is in the top 0.001% of the tallest men, then the genes are a huge factor but they just wanted to gaslight me about being “fatalistic”. Funny thing is, I mog the shit out of the both of them. They’re both Lower Tier Normies. Starting to think the gap between Normies and Incels is larger than the gap between Normies and Foids.

Because the exact same logical concepts like “exceptions don’t break a rule, they enforce it” and “you can’t use anomalies as part of your argument” that Foids can’t comprehend are the exact same things Normies can’t either.

Except if you’re a Foid living in a Gynocentric world, you can get away with it because you benefit from it, so you don’t have to confront reality, but Normies that refuse to accept this are literally self-hating Faggots and there is no hope for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, lemonnz, Chadeep and 8 others
FUCK BRO WHY U MAKING ME SAY THIS SHIT MAN FUCK

• +1
Reactions: DeathnicPoojeet
WATERMELON DNRD VIDEO

nah seriously though high quality thread which changed my outlook on life thank you

• +1
Reactions: DeathnicPoojeet
It's easy to forget how retarded the average person is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, LegitUser, DeathnicPoojeet and 1 other person
I can be in the NBA like Muggsy Bones bro!

Ur friends r right and ur wrong. Even if it was parents influenfe it would be their connections. Natural abilities like flexibility and speed can be genetic but more likely trained and nutrition

Just got done speaking to two normies about the Olympics and athletics. I tried to convince them that genetics are undeniably a huge factor in determining the best athletes and who wins but they were adamant that regardless of the genetic advantage, anyone can overcome them with enough training and nutrition. I proceeded to tell them how the average NBA player is 6’6” and then they told me that even if you are on the shorter side, you just need to train harder and you can get in.

Which is true, but clearly, if the average guy is in the top 0.001% of the tallest men, then the genes are a huge factor but they just wanted to gaslight me about being “fatalistic”. Funny thing is, I mog the shit out of the both of them. They’re both Lower Tier Normies. Starting to think the gap between Normies and Incels is larger than the gap between Normies and Foids.

Because the exact same logical concepts like “exceptions don’t break a rule, they enforce it” and “you can’t use anomalies as part of your argument” that Foids can’t comprehend are the exact same things Normies can’t either.

Except if you’re a Foid living in a Gynocentric world, you can get away with it because you benefit from it, so you don’t have to confront reality, but Normies that refuse to accept this are literally self-hating Faggots and there is no hope for them.
normies are retarded low iq brain cattle, i find that people under an iq of 115 struggle to differentiate between the average as a whole and a single person.

Nutrition has to me the most overthrown word as if most people are in Auschwitz camps Jfl

Last edited:

they don't agree with you, because since genetics is something you can't control, it means they acknowledge they are subhumans and don't accept the fact they can't be an Olympic athlete because of their shit ass dna, ofc they will say that bluepill shit

normies are retarded low iq brain cattle, i find that people under an iq of 115 struggle to differentiate between the average as a whole and a single person.
This is an extremely astute observation. I 100% agree

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
most normal people cope by saying genetics dont matter and that to become 6ft you just need to "sleep and eat decant"(while most normies eat like utter dogshit) to get girls "just be confident and dress nicely and get a new hair cut"