Two officers on duty when pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in a Manhattan jail 'will face criminal charges for falsifying prison records'

Wtf is going on

good i guess?

the guards got paid for falsifying the records

now they will just face a very light sentence for fake logs and they're home free

Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein.

If he did commit suicide it is such a huge fuck you to those guards. Half the people think they took a bribe to let someone kill him, everyone thinks they are completely incompetent and will never get a good job.

I dont give a fuck if jeffrey Epstein rises from the dead and solves global warming. Very uninteresting news.

Tump was ordered to off Epstein.

He is too tall to commit suicide in any way in a tiny cell. Half the people think they took a bribe to let someone kill him, everyone thinks they are completely stupid to get involved in this crime.
wow, you are right

wow, you are right
I read a report where it said that 84% of hanging reports found the victim touching the ground aka partial suspension, so you can clearly do it with partial

Not saying it was suicide but its possible

I read a report where it said that 84% of hanging reports found the victim touching the ground aka partial suspension, so you can clearly do it with partial

Not saying it was suicide but its possible
the cell has a very low ceiling, and there is nothing to hang from, and nothing to hang himself with, and the coroner already confirmed that the wounds in his neck were consistent with murder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back