User
Both are christians btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, lemonnz, Bars and 5 others
Canadian Patriot 😂

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Entschuldigung, rand anon and 8 others
Dude lebg I can’t believe ur not racist as a white man, it must mean you still haven’t been cheated on by a BBC, your time shall come.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ElTruecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
The first is so close yet so far

Then you have the trad wi-ACKKK
GIyGdyGbQAAxc3g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, TUSSELEIF, lemonnz and 9 others
1723567364185w

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, lemonnz, piec and 4 others
Dude lebg I can’t believe ur not racist as a white man, it must mean you still haven’t been cheated on by a BBC, your time shall come.
Ngl there like 2% ethnic minority where i live, i have more chance to get cucked by another white man like me.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and 97baHater
Ngl there like 2% ethnic minority where i live, i have more chance to get cucked by another white man like me.
That also explains why you aren’t racist, never knew it was possible to find a place with less than 40% immigrants in Quebec

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That also explains why you aren’t racist, never knew it was possible to find a place with less than 40% immigrants in Quebec
Quebec is one of the least ethnically diverse place in all of canada (if you exclude the city of Montreal). We also have the lowest crime rates in all of the american continent.
We are french nationalists meaning our small part of land is only welcome to french speaking people. French being historically a less important empire and generally less used language, most immigrants dont come in our province due to the language barrier.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whatever, n9wiff, Imretarded? and 2 others
Must be why only ugly people are racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and 97baHater
Quebec is one of the least ethnically diverse place in all of canada (if you exclude the city of Montreal). We also have the lowest crime rates in all of the american continent.
We are french nationalists meaning our small part of land is only welcome to french speaking people. French being historically a less important empire and generally less used language, most immigrants dont come in our province due to the language barrier.
I alr know
All of this since I also live there, but I’m in trois rivière though, most immigrant who come here are like me arabs or Haitian

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: piec, ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
IMG 9157
IMG 8856

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

I’ve been to Quebec, I’d say it’s by far the best place in North America as far as culture. Ontario felt so shitty and depressing, like the Rust Belt US, but Quebec was beautiful, charming, interesting. Just an outside perspective.

• Woah
I’ve been to Quebec, I’d say it’s by far the best place in North America as far as culture. Ontario felt so shitty and depressing, like the Rust Belt US, but Quebec was beautiful, charming, interesting. Just an outside perspective.
Modern architecture is such a fucking cancer

imagine living here and you walk 20 meters to enter the local bakery or cafe
IMG 8519
There are trams and subway stations everywhere so you can get anyways in the city in under 30 minutes. A city of 5 million people

vs

You live in a concrete shithole appartment/a suburb away from anything where you have to drive for hours every day to get to all the places you need to go
IMG 8520

It looks like shit, it's the result of car companies lobbying the gov to make traditional city planning illegal

Just a reminder, lobbying is legalized bribing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, TUSSELEIF, Whatever and 1 other person
I remember seeing a White megachurch pastor from Texas on TV who was inviting his family to come up for the service and one of his Blonde daughters showed up with her Black husband and not a single fuck was given because the whole church was getting hyped to the music.

View attachment 3181464
There are trams and subway stations everywhere so you can get anyways in the city in under 30 minutes. A city of 5 million people

vs

You live in a concrete shithole appartment/a suburb away from anything where you have to drive for hours every day to get to all the places you need to go
View attachment 3181465

It looks like shit, it's the result of car companies lobbying the gov to make traditional city planning illegal

Quebec city is the most beautiful city in america for that reason
IMG 1870

IMG 1871

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, Whatever and Imretarded?
I alr know
All of this since I also live there, but I’m in trois rivière though, most immigrant who come here are like me arabs or Haitian
I live in a much smaller city than trois rivières, when i lived in montreal i jad a lot of arabs friends but now its like all white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Imretarded?

View attachment 3181464

vs

View attachment 3181465

100%, also should point out that modern architecture is dogshit quality that’s designed to fail so you buy another one and the companies make money. Like houses and buildings from the 2000s housing boom are already falling apart, but in places where there’s old architecture, centuries old stuff is standing strong. This is why the walled city Vieux-Québec felt so special, there’s nothing else quite like it in North America, although there is in Cuba and other Latin countries so the point is, you gotta say no to money and capitalism sometimes.

• +1
100%, also should point out that modern architecture is dogshit quality that’s designed to fail so you buy another one and the companies make money. Like houses and buildings from the 2000s housing boom are already falling apart, but in places where there’s old architecture, centuries old stuff is standing strong. This is why the walled city Vieux-Québec felt so special, there’s nothing else quite like it in North America, although there is in Cuba and other Latin countries so the point is, you gotta say no to money and capitalism sometimes.
Quebec city is like older than all of the united states and canada even. Its one of the first european settlements in north america. Its one of the most "european" type city that doesnt fall into the american depressing city blocks.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, rand anon and Whatever
legit post.

All these homes are made of '2x4' wood but they're not even 2x4, they're more like 1.5x3:feelswhat: because AGAIN companies lobbied gov to change the law so the standard of construction is lower.

Compare a 2x4 a hundred years ago to one now. Its also different wood used. They went from using oldgrowth to wood that quickly grows, thereby massively reducing structural integrity

i guess there was an argument to be made since the US was rapidly growing and stone is hard to get. But that is no excuse now.

Any area in the US that isn't earthquake prone should be building with brick or fitted stone.

A well made house that lasts from generation to generation is the backbone of generational wealth

My home will be made from good construction techniques and will be beautiful

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Whatever
Quebec city is like older than all of the united states and canada even. Its one of the first european settlements in north america. Its one of the most "european" type city that doesnt fall into the american depressing city blocks.
the depressed city look was a post ww2 invention. Don't be fooled, these cities are ugly because of greedy, malicious intent

legit post.

All these homes are made of '2x4' wood but they're not even 2x4, they're more like 1.5x3:feelswhat: because AGAIN companies lobbied gov to change the law so the standard of construction is lower.

Compare a 2x4 a hundred years ago to one now. Its also different wood used. They went from using oldgrowth to wood that quickly grows, thereby massively reducing structural integrity

i guess there was an argument to be made since the US was rapidly growing and stone is hard to get. But that is no excuse now.

Any area in the US that isn't earthquake prone should be building with brick or fitted stone.

A well made house that lasts from generation to generation is the backbone of generational wealth

My home will be made from good construction techniques and will be beautiful

Old growth forests have their limits, for instance in the California Redwoods the old growth is limited to relatively small, strictly preserved areas. So wood from them is really rare now and stuff made from it can cost a fortune, there’s only one lumber mill left that still has some and they get to ask whatever they want for it. I wouldn’t be surprised if this also the case with old growth cedar and such on the East Coast, talking about my work here, I work in the PNW timber industry. And ya, I see cutting corners everyday. At lumber mills it’s one thing but then I imagine this attitude of cutting corners to save money going on in hospitals, the food chain, it’s so worrying to think about.