holy glow up

excellent work from that dude holy shit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Dude just lost weight 💀 not impressive at all

loose skin, its over, should have angus barbierimaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

It’s impressive when fatties get jacked cos unlike skinny faghots they had to do get more to get results they had to do cardio, weightlifting and stressful dieting rehab which is similar to a drug addict doing detox.

This is why I am never impressed when a skinnyfag gets jacked cos all it is is eating + weightlifting.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, PseudoMaxxer, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
It’s impressive when fatties get jacked cos unlike skinny faghots they had to do get more to get results they had to do cardio, weightlifting and stressful dieting rehab which is similar to a drug addict doing detox.

This is why I am never impressed when a skinnyfag gets jacked cos all it is is eating + weightlifting.
You already have the initial strength whereas us skinnyfags have to start from scratch it’s literally impossible. And eating is equally hard for the not skinnyfat auschwitz types

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and PrinceLuenLeoncur

You clearly don't know how hard it is to stuff yourself like a faggot without eating junk.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, PseudoMaxxer, alriodai and 1 other person
You clearly don't know how hard it is to stuff yourself like a faggot without eating junk.
I do. It’s very easy and enjoyable your jsut a little bitch. I stuff myself everyday it’s fun, niggas like you just weirdo who hate food not my fault but because of this I’m forced to burn 1-3k calories daily to make up for it

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
i'm currently dirty bukling as a skinny fag and its giga hard jfl
what other blud on about?
being fat would be actually easier, all you got to do is cut your eating, it's THAT easy, and train
we got to force feed ourselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ReadBooksEveryday
being fat would be actually easier, all you got to do is cut your eating, it's THAT easy, and train
I had to force feed myself on my bulk too.
Now that I've scaled back my calories trying to eat at maintenance, my metabolism has slowed way the fuck down now. It's actually hard to stay at the same weight now.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
“It’s harder for an addict to recover from an addiction then it is for an person to try something new”

@ReadBooksEveryday Essentially a skinnyfag can bulk with ease in comparison to a fatty who has to deprive themslevs of dopamine (food) to get in shape. There’s a reason why the weightloss industry is a multi billion Dollar industry and the weight gain industry doesn’t exist BECAUSE EATING MORE IS EASY ASF.

That’s why it’s NOT IMPRESSIVE when an skinnyfag becomes jacked because the journey is far easier “oh I just did the same thing I always did I just had an extra sandwich (500 calories surplus) and lifted weights for 20 mins 3 days a week”

This is so fucking easy to do just stfu stop comparing your shit to an real struggle like being fat and having to lose it then gain muscle

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, alriodai and Pikabro