Tyler Durden's body was the ideal

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew

• +1
Reactions: Hector
is the name Brad Pitt not included when they're told to rate?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Arkantos
wow big news never seen this hot take

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6

just rope if you didn't look like this in high-school tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1464
i really hope i have good muscle insertions when i’m gymmaxxed, i think i should tbh. i see so many bloated, 15-17% BF guys in my gym too. i don’t think they realize they’d look so much better at ~10% BF

just rope if you didn't look like this in high-school tbh tbh

its fucking over. genetics > everything. everything else is cope cope

ded srs wtf how can u have that shredded body at like 17?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

He's obviously roided, Pitt may be natural
i really hope i have good muscle insertions when i’m gymmaxxed, i think i should tbh. i see so many bloated, 15-17% BF guys in my gym too. i don’t think they realize they’d look so much better at ~10% BF
legit son, it's rare to see a legit shredded, natural looking guy at the gym, they grow their muscles too much

He's obviously roided, Pitt may be natural

legit son, it's rare to see a legit shredded, natural looking guy at the gym, they grow their muscles too much
yeah, there’s a fuck ton of guys at my gym (college gym) but they all are somewhat bloated, have high-ish BF, or look bad lol.

there’s probably a handful of lean and muscular dudes there and i hope to be one of them in a few years.

• +1
11.8 is henry rollins lol

He's obviously roided
idk bro. id rather say extremely genetically gifted in virtually every aspect of bodybuilding

this from 2016

he's like 180 lbs here at 188 cm lol a 10% bodyfat. im just estimating cuz i know hes currently around 200 lbs and he looks smaller but hes not that small so like 20 lbs detraction seems aight

thats legit around 20 FFMI lol, almost in the "average" tier jfl

people over 25 FFMI are in the "roid range"

he's just 101 thesis for bodybuilding genetics. he doesnt have a lot of muscle, but what he has is extremely well shaped and placed (insertions and muscle bellies) and his skeletal proportions allow him to create optic illusion of him looking bigger than he is

idk bro. id rather say extremely genetically gifted in virtually every aspect of bodybuilding

this from 2016

he's like 180 lbs here at 188 cm lol a 10% bodyfat. im just estimating cuz i know hes currently around 200 lbs and he looks smaller but hes not that small so like 20 lbs detraction seems aight

thats legit around 20 FFMI lol, almost in the "average" tier jfl

View attachment 155862

people over 25 FFMI are in the "roid range"

he's just 101 thesis for bodybuilding genetics. he doesnt have a lot of muscle, but what he has is extremely well shaped and placed (insertions and muscle bellies) and his skeletal proportions allow him to create optic illusion of him looking bigger than he is

Ahh I see, intredasting

Guys like him could just do exams to prove they're natural or something and give us hope lmao

Ahh I see, intredasting

Guys like could just do exams to prove they're natural or something and give us hope lmao
i mean you can't know for sure about anyone

when you roid your muscles retain micro-nuclei cells accumulated from roid even after you stop roiding so you may have advantage for life-time

at the end its all about genetics, as always with everything. if you have shit insertions, skeletal proportions, androgen receptor density then you will look like shit even with steroids. if you have all those in the gifted range then you can look good even without steroids

Last edited:
  • +1
i mean you can't know for sure about anyone

when you roid your muscles retain micro-nuclei cells accumulated from roid even after you stop roiding so you may have advantage for life-time

at the end its all about genetics, as always with everything. if you have shit insertions, skeletal proportions, androgen receptor density then you will look like shit even with steroids. if you have all those in the gifted range then you can look good even without steroids
i cage when i see bloated guys with shit insertions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Aside from brad Pitt the other physiques look like shit

Roids

jeff said body is ideal

• +1
Reactions: currymax

Last edited: