Tyler Posey celeb and prettyboy slayer in the early 2010’s brutally decimated by the Norwood reaper

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
IMG 4049

He’s only 32 as well. Decent body, 5’10 good face objectively a good look high appeal with young women
Recent photo
IMG 4048

Absolutely fucking devastating he looks like a caricature of a human being, his collagen is still there he’s making an expressive face but at rest there’s very little noticeable skin aging but the hairline just kills him. Hair like that will decimate any appeal to the demographic he was most attractive too this is too hard to look at :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Imretarded?, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
It sucks man lol most men deal with some form of hairloss eventually

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 3227287
He’s only 32 as well. Decent body, 5’10 good face objectively a good look high appeal with young women
Recent photo
View attachment 3227289
Absolutely fucking devastating he looks like a caricature of a human being, his collagen is still there he’s making an expressive face but at rest there’s very little noticeable skin aging but the hairline just kills him. Hair like that will decimate any appeal to the demographic he was most attractive too this is too hard to look at :feelswhy:
The AgePill is so brutal I just wish aging was not a thing and that we are forever young.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, SubhumanCurrycel and StarvedEpi
He dated a Pakistani foid, JFL. He's cool though because he is/was into pop punk heavily, and fucked with State Champs (one of my favorite bands back when I still listened to that music often).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, SubhumanCurrycel and StarvedEpi
IDK why niggers just don't get a toupee

Btw I just moved this to Off-topic, I think it's a better fit here.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Imretarded?
Just take your fin retards

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It sucks man lol most men deal with some form of hairloss eventually
sounds like someone doesn't have good hair genetics. grandparents still have hair on their head

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm a brokie. How long does a bottle last?
I donno. I use minoxidil cus im not balding yet:feelshah: But i saw how much it costed on the 'hrt' site:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back