murdah

murdah

Kraken
:fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, noobs, BeanletMogger and 15 others
the only women i've seen with black men were fat women with a black child (white father) and this one anorexic asian woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore, aspiringexcel and 3 others
U r aryan
IMG 9925

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Donkeyballs, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Cope
They get tight blond stacies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
StHdZ.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and murdah
Bitches look like clowns :feelskek:

Black women with White Skin Basically

• +1
Reactions: noobs, slavicpsycho and murdah
Always trashy as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Always trashy as fuck.
Not always but most of the time, sometimes they can attract high quality women, typically the lightskins with curls.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Not always but most of the time, sometimes they can attract high quality women, typically the lightskins with curls.
Oh yea sure, I meant girls that only go for black. They're always trashy as fuck speaking in AAVE all the time like a retard with some made up black accent.

Example: bhad bhabie
Images   2024 07 09T124704139

They always make it obvious, they're always dressed up like white trash to ensure they attract their preferred mating partners aka niggers.

Also she got beat up by her black bf the other day jfl toll paid CHOOO CHOOO 🚂🚂🚂🚂
GR6M5zGbcAA0i83

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and slavicpsycho
@shizuku11111

Coping so hard OP.

• JFL
OPs the biggest coping mongrel dog on this site I have learnt to just laugh at his schizophrenia
99% of white women who are into black men look like the original post bruh

99% of white women who are into black women look like the original post bruh
Nah they don’t. I can say this as I hang with niggas and see the pinkies they slay and literally 0 look like this. This is more of an internet meme, funny meme for shits and giggles but not to be taken seriously in any way

• +1
Nah they don’t. I can say this as I hang with niggas and see the pinkies they slay and literally 0 look like this. This is more of an internet meme, funny meme for shits and giggles but not to be taken seriously in any way
may be different in the uk but here most of them are into hip hop and look like this IMG 0785

may be different in the uk but here most of them are into hip hop and look like thisView attachment 3022671
These look like the wannabe ghetto hood rat wannabe ones we also have Then here in uk but these types are rare. Most cumskin foids into niggas just act and look like random normal beckies from my exp. There isn’t any noticeable attitude or changes.

These lot seem like extreme outliers

As I said k assumed this thread was a joke but the fact that’s your defending this proves your a schitzo lmfao

• JFL
DNRD no one cares about BBC.Stop racebaiting nigga it’s getting boring

• JFL
These look like the wannabe ghetto hood rat wannabe ones we also have Then here in uk but these types are rare. Most cumskin foids into niggas just act and look like random normal beckies from my exp. There isn’t any noticeable attitude or changes.

These lot seem like extreme outliers

As I said k assumed this thread was a joke but the fact that’s your defending this proves your a schitzo lmfao
It was a joke but a lot of them do dress like wiggers

I would violently fuck both