- japanese/korean
- black
- se asian
- wiktoria and zuzia
- e-girls
- nordic
- females of the baboon species
- uk
Uk foids are pretty good in the south east, I know because I live their. But most look like shit tbh.

Uk foids are pretty good in the south east, I know because I live their. But most look like shit tbh.
for real? they’re ugly as sin up north

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Yes for real ngl, high class and usually low body fat. I'll show u a jb from my school. Ofc their ugly af up north, the home of the working class and low IQ factory workers.

Move from the north asap, everything there is awful. Don't get me started with northern accents, godawful. I'm not gonna live in the uk my whole life anyways, the us mogs. UK is USAlite. Move to US by the time in 22 at latest.

• +1
Move from the north asap, everything there is awful. Don't get me started with northern accents, godawful. I'm not gonna live in the uk my whole life anyways, the us mogs. UK is USAlite. Move to US by the time in 22 at latest.
I want to make it as far south as Birmingham at least 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I want to make it as far south as Birmingham at least 😭
Move to the us. The uk is a whack ass shithole. Girls are ugly poor breeding genes, shit weather, fake ass people, just complete shit. Anything more notherly then Birmingham is awful. How old are you?

• +1
SE UK foids are also subhuman often enough

All I had to do was get on Tinder here to realise how fucked the game is in the UK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1476
Move to the us. The uk is a whack ass shithole. Girls are ugly poor breeding genes, shit weather, fake ass people, just complete shit. Anything more notherly then Birmingham is awful. How old are you?
21, will move to a decent city eventually, currently in shithole town, you’re right tho uk is truly a shithole
SE UK foids are also subhuman often enough

All I had to do was get on Tinder here to realise how fucked the game is in the UK
over for us and our empire ngl

Ukcels are in a shitty position, it's like the third world country of the west. I'm 15, and already I'm trying to find away of getting out of the UK. I need to find a way to get a scholarship to a school in the us, probably will have to athlete max. Won't be hard, since I'm a bbc.

• +1
I love all types of women

Ukcels are in a shitty position, it's like the third world country of the west. I'm 15, and already I'm trying to find away of getting out of the UK. I need to find a way to get a scholarship to a school in the us, probably will have to athlete max. Won't be hard, since I'm a bbc.
Outside of London it’s basically Eastern Europe without the hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Mullata supreme goddess

4233CCFA 607E 4FAE 8190 4C960814AEC0
7EF3720E 4E36 4BC7 9F1A 2EEFACDD9CA2

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1476
Outside of London it’s basically Eastern Europe without the hot girls
It's so true, it's not even funny. Fuck the uk when didn't my immigrant African parents go to the uk. My dad is a godammn doctor, he could've gotten a job in the us.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back