Types of hollow cheeks

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Jxl3t4mck2031

What are the anatomical differences between the hollow cheeks on the left and the ones on the right? One has a V shape hollow cheek look with a fuller midface and the other has a more "sunken face" look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, delusionalretard, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 14848
Over for me. I have shallow canine fossa. No Alain Delon cheekbones for me...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Lighting

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, Detective, Piadina and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and StrangerDanger
i have the second one , it probably can be paranasal hollowing due to midface hypoplasia.

i have the second one , it probably can be paranasal hollowing due to midface hypoplasia.
Looks like it. Though Alain Delon doesn't have midface hypoplasia but still has deep sunken cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
so you have the best one, chad confirmed once again.
Could be because not only is my maxilla recessed but my cheekbones are too. My maxilla and cheekbones are literally connected together like a potato JFL.

hereis the rigth guy miroslav cech in different ligthing, but canine fossa depthhas an influemce too
Bbbfdb527d455f3318048b6f503345f1b60c3dd2

deep canine fossa are masc, race related(Asians have the most shallow, Blacks the deepest), but they also give u more nasiolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and StrangerDanger
deep mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, germanlooks, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Could be because not only is my maxilla recessed but my cheekbones are too. My maxilla and cheekbones are literally connected together like a potato JFL.
but why wouldn't you want the hollow V shape cheeks trait?
it looks better, the other looks more masculine, but less model like

Last edited:
Over for me. I have shallow canine fossa. No Alain Delon cheekbones for me...
Shallow is better tho? Like the nigga said it's literally what we think of hollow cheeks

hereis the rigth guy miroslav cech in different ligthing, but canine fossa depthhas an influemce too
View attachment 1340859
deep canine fossa are masc, race related(Asians have the most shallow, Blacks the deepest), but they also give u more nasiolabial folds
What's the difference between deep canine fossa and recessed maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
What's the difference between deep canine fossa and recessed maxilla?
I think deep canine fossa can contribute to nasiolabial folds if you have have a recessed maxilla

Hey op I think I can confirm lighting has a lot to play with this. With side lighting mine look like the right while looking like the left more with back heavy lighting. Need to get to lower body fat to be sure though but @Amnesia has told me his look like the right sometimes as well

• +1
Reactions: Detective