Types of Org users

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
The guy with a shtick
User who keeps posting about his oneitis, user who makes being delusional his shtick, something like that. Can vary from mildly entertaining to jester of the court, usually gaining a cult following of truecels who either laugh at him or recognise themselves in him. I personally think shticks get old very quickly.

The Normie Rage
Typically puts himself as his pfp in a site where nobody could really give a fuck. Posts himself thinking he'll get replies like "chadlite" and "you won bro", in the meantime getting only a mtn at best when he asks for it. Then proceeds to go on a normie rant, debating every person in his thread, slowly revealing himself for the narcissist he really is. One of my personal favorites, always fun to read one of those threads.

The larper
This can either be a user who larps about being a truecel, or the exact opposite mostly that. Me personally, I think my favorite larper is that flamingo guy. There's just something about his posts that makes me go "wow, this is sad". He does mog most including me though so I can't blame him for feeling like a chad.

The PSL autist
Ever found yourself doxxing someone for saying Chico isn't chad? If so, chances are great that you have autism. These are people who rate moggers mtn, and the ugliest of guys apparently chad. Usually defends Ramirez as being a PSL god thinking that'll make him edgy, or has an unhealthy obsession with Hexum. That TCM user with the horribly obnoxious white girl pfp is my personal favorite, absolutely a dumbfuck.

The fakecel
Like 70% of the people you'll see here. Usually have a broad jaw, nice eyes, but still rot here as if they couldn't do better. Some of the worst mental illnesses known to man pale in comparison to the fucked up mind of these fakecels. They are their own worst enemy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, laaltin, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
Not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: F36
I'm all of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Rea, Kaari and 1 other person
Flamingo never larped. You just have to realize that IOI for him means getting asked if he needs an extra bag by the cashier

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, tombradylover, N1666 and 2 others
The guy with a shtick
User who keeps posting about his oneitis, user who makes being delusional his shtick, something like that. Can vary from mildly entertaining to jester of the court, usually gaining a cult following of truecels who either laugh at him or recognise themselves in him. I personally think shticks get old very quickly.

The Normie Rage
Typically puts himself as his pfp in a site where nobody could really give a fuck. Posts himself thinking he'll get replies like "chadlite" and "you won bro", in the meantime getting only a mtn at best when he asks for it. Then proceeds to go on a normie rant, debating every person in his thread, slowly revealing himself for the narcissist he really is. One of my personal favorites, always fun to read one of those threads.

The larper
This can either be a user who larps about being a truecel, or the exact opposite mostly that. Me personally, I think my favorite larper is that flamingo guy. There's just something about his posts that makes me go "wow, this is sad". He does mog most including me though so I can't blame him for feeling like a chad.

The PSL autist
Ever found yourself doxxing someone for saying Chico isn't chad? If so, chances are great that you have autism. These are people who rate moggers mtn, and the ugliest of guys apparently chad. Usually defends Ramirez as being a PSL god thinking that'll make him edgy, or has an unhealthy obsession with Hexum. That TCM user with the horribly obnoxious white girl pfp is my personal favorite, absolutely a dumbfuck.

The fakecel
Like 70% of the people you'll see here. Usually have a broad jaw, nice eyes, but still rot here as if they couldn't do better. Some of the worst mental illnesses known to man pale in comparison to the fucked up mind of these fakecels. They are their own worst enemy.
I tried to be the nice one in the forum but I got bullied relentlessly, so I now join in the bullying for rep points. 😊

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Daniel Donabedian on X: Adam Silver and the NBA officials to Michael  Porter Jr. https://t.co/zOEdl8mgrd / X

• +1
There is also..

The Real Incel
The guy who has nothing going on in his life, is sick, unemployed, poor, born in a trash can country, who gets no support from abusive parents, and is unattractive, and is always posting about what is the purpose of life, why life is not worth living unless you are rich chad, and when it gets close to 10 pm, posts rant about his whole life and how he is thinking more and more about how he is going to end it in the near future

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, GigaStacySexual, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Flamingo never larped. You just have to realize that IOI for him means getting asked if he needs an extra bag by the cashier
How many times you been on tv gameshow chad?

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
There is also..

The Real Incel
The guy who has nothing going on in his life, is sick, unemployed, poor, born in a trash can country, who gets no support from abusive parents, and is unattractive, and is always posting about what is the purpose of life, why life is not worth living unless you are rich chad, and when it gets close to 10 pm, posts rant about his whole life and how he is thinking more and more about how he is going to end it in the near future
Yeah but we just block those people

I'm number 5

• JFL
im all of them :love:

• JFL
I have so many people to quote on the 2nd, but I won't mention any of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and PlayersGetPlayed
I tried to be the nice one in the forum but I got bullied relentlessly, so I now join in the bullying for rep points. 😊
All that to have a negative post to rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Kaari
All that to have a negative post to rep ratio
Me jokin’ dumba. I may be a loser but I’m not that much of a rotter to care about it (yet).

• +1
The guy with a shtick

The Normie Rage

The larper

The PSL autist

The fakecel
I wonder who you mean with Hexum 🤔🤔🤔

• JFL