D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰

Another tyrone giving out the free sauce

Have seen people do this with Los Pollos and make shit loads

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Nah doesn't work

when you gonna make the seo guide? launched my website elevatemind.info a while ago and i've had a few hundred visitors looking to get ads on my site soon

when you gonna make the seo guide? launched my website elevatemind.info a while ago and i've had a few hundred visitors looking to get ads on my site soon
Bro I was going to do that right after I posted thread a while. Too much effort for dog shit users here.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Sondern, Kasanova and 2 others
how tf u alr have people reaching out

how tf u alr have people reaching out
my site has worthwhile content and I've started to get daily users, applied for google ads also posting your content on sites like quora and reddit help to but i only post 3/4 of my content at most so people have to go on my site to see the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Bro I was going to do that right after I posted thread a while. Too much effort for dog shit users here.
If you ever where to in the future it would be a great help

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5467
How is that thing tyrone

DELETE THIS DAWG HES LEGIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
DELETE THIS DAWG HES LEGIT
Seen a guy do this with CrakRevenue & Los Pollos ad network, made a shit ton of money

You get paid like $3 everytime someone enter their email

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker

ive talked to this dude one on one and have been following him for about 2 years now. he just does entertaining content about making money. most of his stuff isn't real sauce. shout out to him tho. i haven't found any content like his ever

based af. thats my opinion EXACTLY when it comes to making high quality threads

• +1

You guys know a British equivalent? Nearly all his methods only work in the US

jfl at all the greycels viewing this thread

FUCK OFF BACK TO TIKTOK YOU TARTS

• +1
Based nigger scamming reddit simps

put this as your avi bro :smonk:

Prompt: the rock, with a black brotherescaping from New York, shades, iconic movie poster, light reflections, muted colors, detailed, glitch art, dark environment, 8k, oil painting, art by Sakimichan, Daniel Gerhartz, light on face, mixed digital art technique, digital painting, ultra smooth, fluid, 3d fractals, light particles, alcoholic ink, smooth, shimmering, dreamy glow, 16k, sf, complex artistic masterpiece, ominous, matte picture movie poster, golden section, trending cgsociety, intricate, epic, trending on artstation, highly detailed, vibrant, production cinematic rendering of characters from artgerm, H. R. Giger and Beksinsky, ultra-high quality model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 5467