Tyrone

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
You gotta be Tyrone to win in this life.

6’6 + BBC. Tyrone Tyrone Tyrone. No looksmaxxing is required from you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Htobrother and butterworld
OvER for me brocel :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan and Nick.Harte
Just chad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@Michael Myers thoughts ?

@Michael Myers thoughts ?
Well, a Tyrone is by default a good-looking dude. He’s the black equivalent of a white chad. He wouldn’t need any looksmaxxing to begin with. If you’re saying JBB is legit, then yes. Along with JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lefty Rankin and Nick.Harte
Just chad
Chad is also good but Tyrone mogs. If you’re a 6’6 athlete Black guy with BBC, you don’t need to have a model face or care about your face at all. If you're tall and have BBC, you're automatically Tyrone and will have more options than the Chad who is of the same height as you. However, if you’re a white guy, you can’t have shitskin/ acne scars, etc… Scars on Tyrone will look masculine as fuck, and foids will still drop down their panties for him.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and butterworld
Well, a Tyrone is by default a good-looking dude. He’s the black equivalent of a white chad. He wouldn’t need any looksmaxxing to begin with. If you’re saying JBB is legit, then yes. Along with JBW.
You’re right about the black equivalent of a white guy but I believe in real life you need to be tall and have bbc. That’s it and your face doesn’t matter that much if you’re black.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Chad is also good but Tyrone mogs. If you’re a 6’6 athlete Black guy with BBC, you don’t need to have a model face or care about your face at all. If you're tall and have BBC, you're automatically Tyrone and will have more options than the Chad who is of the same height as you. However, if you’re a white guy, you can’t have shitskin/ acne scars, etc… Scars on Tyrone will look masculine as fuck, and foids will still drop down their panties for him.
Gonna have to agree to disagree

• +1
No I have to become 6”8 robust med 7 psl tall skull high class robust

• +1
You’re right about the black equivalent of a white guy but I believe in real life you need to be tall and have bbc. That’s it and your face doesn’t matter that much if you’re black.
Yes, that’s what JBB is about. Just be black. You don’t need face, just height is enough. Body will also really help. You don’t even need an actual big cock either, because they will just assume it’s big. Even if you whip out 5 inches, they’ll think it’s big just because someone’s black. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Nick.Harte
Gay

• JFL
No I have to become 6”8 robust med 7 psl tall skull high class robust
Yeah but 9inch BBC will mog your 8x9 med cock. Snowbunnies love dark chocolate.

• +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool
Just be black bro

• +1
Yeah but 9inch BBC will mog your 8x9 med cock. Snowbunnies love dark chocolate.
Med = milk chocolate

most desired chocolate flavour

But 9 inch almost doesn’t exist

• +1
JBB is having a good physique and not being manlet

• +1
Yes, that’s what JBB is about. Just be black. You don’t need face, just height is enough. Body will also really help. You don’t even need an actual big cock either, because they will just assume it’s big. Even if you whip out 5 inches, they’ll think it’s big just because someone’s black. :ROFLMAO:
JBB rules. I used to think one needs to have a good looking face as a black guy but I’ve noticed that these things do not matter that much in real life. Knew a black guy who was around 6’5 and that nigga had acne scars and sleepy prey eyes like Joselu player in Spain. Foids were calling him “ sexy” and “ daddy.”The iois he received were insane. He told me his current girlfriend was the one to make the first move on insta. PSL wise, it was over for him but real life is different. All he needs to do is to walk in a room and two foids approached him, and started to talk to him etc… He also told me how a foid cheated on her bf with him, and he found out later that the foid was in a relationship lol. I bet that bitch had a bf who was below 6ft. I’ve concluded that face is cope if you’re black.

Last edited:
  • +1
Milk chocolate = BBC + cum on her face.
I don’t even know any black incels tbh unless they’re urkcels. Full blacks are immune to all pills

• +1
JBB rules. I used to think one needs to have a good looking face as a black guy but I’ve noticed that these things do not matter that much in real life. Knew a black guy who was around 6’5 and that nigga had acne scars and sleepy prey eyes like Joselu player in Spain. Foids were calling him “ sexy” and “ daddy.”The iois he received were insane. He told me his current girlfriend was the one to make the first move on insta. PSL wise, it was over for him but real life is different. All he needs to do is to walk in a room and two foids approached to him, and started to talk to him etc… He also told me how a foid cheated on her bf with him, and he found out later that the foid was in a relationship lol. I bet that bitch had a bf who was below 6ft. I’ve concluded that face is cope if you’re black.
Yeah, my friend is blasian and he also gets plenty of IOIs and whatnot, he could have slayed multiple women already but he’s halalmaxxed as he’s a muzzie. I guess people here would rate him MTN max, he has sorta bulging eyes as well but still good harmony and insane body. He’s, however, like 5’8” or 5’9”. Yet he still gets action. He had three random women come up to him once and #MeToo him. :fuk: They were rubbing their hands over his body while he was walking with a friend of ours. His biggest problem, however, is that he’s not thugmaxxed but niceguymaxxed. Women are attracted to him because they assume he’s a thugmaxxed dude. Look up Jason Luv. That’s what he looks like, bones, face and body. Lol.

• +1
Yeah, my friend is blasian and he also gets plenty of IOIs and whatnot, he could have slayed multiple women already but he’s halalmaxxed as he’s a muzzie. I guess people here would rate him MTN max, he has sorta bulging eyes as well but still good harmony and insane body. He’s, however, like 5’8” or 5’9”. Yet he still gets action. He had three random women come up to him once and #MeToo him. :fuk: They were rubbing their hands over his body while he was walking with a friend of ours. His biggest problem, however, is that he’s not thugmaxxed but niceguymaxxed. Women are attracted to him because they assume he’s a thugmaxxed dude. Look up Jason Luv. That’s what he looks like, bones, face and body. Lol.
Damn. 5’8/5’9 ? Lucky guy. He gave bad boy vibes and that’s why they were attracted to him but 5’9? That’s insane man.

• +1
Looking at videoes of Lebron outside in public is serious cagefuel

• +1
What happened?
Nigga is 6’9 BBC. Legit a foot taller than the average man. It’s a joke bruh

Look at this video when he dabs the guy, he looks manlet but is prolly just average height

• Hmm...
Nigga is 6’9 BBC. Legit a foot taller than the average man. It’s a joke bruh

Look at this video when he dabs the guy, he looks manlet but is prolly just average height

Edited. Ain’t no way he looks average in comparison to the other guys.

Damn. 5’8/5’9 ? Lucky guy. He gave bad boy vibes and that’s why they were attracted to him but 5’9? That’s insane man.
Yes. Did you look up Jason?

• +1
Jason is 6’5” and he has 7 x 6. He looks like a thug.
Height, and dick are good but his face doesn’t look that threatening to me. Still massive smv though

• +1
That’s not Tyroen. That’s just a tallfag gymaxxed BBCs

• +1
Blacks rely on physical supremacy and NT/low inhb. Without is blacks would be incel.

Shit like BBC and masculinity are just bonuses for blacks I should know :feelsrope::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gengar
Height, and dick are good but his face doesn’t look that threatening to me. Still massive smv though
That’s because you’re behind a computer screen. It’s different if you see the guy irl.

• +1
  • +1
Blacks rely on physical supremacy and NT/low inhb. Without is blacks would be incel.

Shit like BBC and masculinity are just bonuses for blacks I should know :feelsrope::feelswah::feelswhy:
Yeah, I was at my friend’s place with a bunch of other friends. Seven guys. The friend who was hosting is from Ghana. He’s 5’10” or something but he’s really wide in terms of shoulders and overall muscular. Reminds me of that guy from that Blood Diamond movie. The other really wide guy was Cape Verdean. Means he’s mostly west African but with some southern European ancestry. They bodymogged us all to death. That guy looks like a better-looking version and lighter version of Anthony Joshua.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Nick.Harte
Yeah. Maybe real life is different, in motion.
Definitely is! It’s much more imposing when you see someone irl rather than as mere pixels.

• +1
As i
Yeah, I was at my friend’s place with a bunch of other friends. Seven guys. The friend who was hosting is from Ghana. He’s 5’10” or something but he’s really wide in terms of shoulders and overall muscular. Reminds me of that guy from that Blood Diamond movie. The other really wide guy was Cape Verdean. Means he’s mostly west African but with some southern European ancestry. They bodymogged us all to death. That guy looks like a better-looking version and lighter version of Anthony Joshua.
said just be NT for blacks is law

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nick.Harte
Finally some bbc threads

• +1