Tyson Fury is a Bald scared pussy. Fears Wilder's power.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Fuck Tyson Fury that "muh depressed because I'm fat and bald" cuck. First he pulls out of the Klitschko 2 fight, and now he's trying to delay the Wilder 3 fight by claiming muh caught Covid.

1 Tyson Fury

Bald fat cuck ruined July for me. I was looking forward to a real heavyweight boxing match this month, and now who knows if we'll ever get the third fight.

This Bald Gypsy cuck was scared of serious silent Wilder in the facedown. Had to claim he won afterwards to ease his fat emotions after seeing Wilder's superior self.

847266d9daccc3a640a0b631d619a17c

Fuck this fat Gypsy.

5ee1036d85f5401b987cfb03

Giphy 2

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AutisticBeaner
Wilder will kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Kekee
if you did any boxing before you know their skills are completely different level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kekee and DesperadoRatado
tysons brother tommy can even outbox wilder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
if you did any boxing before you know their skills are completely different level
Doesn't matter to me who's better. I just wanted to see a fight, and the fat scared cuck found a way to delay/cancel it like he's done before.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Doesn't matter to me who's better. I just wanted to see a fight, and the fat scared cuck found a way to delay/cancel it like he's done before.
thats boxing nowadays kinda a pussy sport tbh

all these people do it joshua, fury etc list goes on forever thats why its losing popularity

they are too greedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Kekee
Wilder is a frauding cuck that gonna get raped by fury

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee

all these people do it joshua, fury etc list goes on forever thats why its losing popularity

they are too greedy
Yeah
Mayweather V Paul is a proof its dying :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and goat2x

they are too greedy
This is why Mcgregor mogs. He isn't afraid to fight and get his bones broken.

Conot mcgregor 1461102

• +1
Yeah
Mayweather V Paul is a proof its dying :cry:
just think of all the potential matches lol

mayweather could come back to fight legit people instead of jestermaxxing cucks

there is ryan garcia,gervonta, teofimo, lomachenko this is just one kind of 'weight class' list goes on forever

only guy who fights everybody right now is canelo tbh and even he did sum shady shit w golovkin

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Deleted member 10987

there is ryan garcia,gervonta, teofimo, lomachenko this is just one kind of 'weight class' list goes on forever

only guy who fights everybody right now is canelo tbh and even he did sum shady shit w golovkin
Mayweather is too old now

But Gervonta is a mogger tbh
He even made garcia cancel out :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1

Canelo is top 1 now

Mayweather is too old now

But Gervonta is a mogger tbh
He even made garcia cancel out :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
mayweather nearly same age as manny who will be fighting errol spence (undefeated,top 10 actve boxer)
but yeh i kinda agree that he shouldnt be fighting fucking 20-something year olds

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back