u cant fake low-inhib

alurmo

alurmo

its just that simple
u cant fake it
u will be found out one way or another and ur high-inhib habits will creep back up
there's no natural way to remove ur high-inhib
u either turn into the predator from childhood or live as prey
there's no escape to it, this week the inhibpill has been haunting me as I look back at my childhood and what could've caused my high-inhib
there's many things that can cause u to be high-inhib, but once u have it, its over
I'm cucked forever by high-inhib😣

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, DarkTriadBeliever, serialcoper and 1 other person
jfl i just speak before i think and that just always results in me being low inhib, not hard at all

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
I'm low inhib and autistic so I sound either creepy or retarded irl. It's better to be high inhib for us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and alurmo
I quite agree, but it depends. In some contexts I am low inhib, generally I am high inhib, inhibition is blurred

• +1
Reactions: wsada and alurmo
jfl i just speak before i think and that just always results in me being low inhib, not hard at all
thats retarded not low inhib

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
low-inhib isnt just spewing retarded shit
its the way u act
its a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and Cyrus
low-inhib isnt just spewing retarded shit
its the way u act
its a lifestyle
if you cant speak freely or act how you want then ur just low t pussy brah ur acting like ur gonna get shot in the head if u mess up or say something wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Henry Rollins, Cyrus and 1 other person
inhibition is learned through bad experience, most kids are low inhib.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Henry Rollins, alurmo and 1 other person
Is there a cure

if you cant speak freely or act how you want then ur just low t pussy brah ur acting like ur gonna get shot in the head if u mess up or say something wrong
thats the thing; that shit happens
step out of ur house for once

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
The you cannot change or reinvent yourself easily or at all goy pill is brutal

its just that simple
u cant fake it
u will be found out one way or another and ur high-inhib habits will creep back up
there's no escape to it, this week the inhibpill has been haunting me as I look back at my childhood and what could've caused my high-inhib
there's many things that can cause u to be high-inhib, but once u have it, its over
Alcohol and drugs, they lower your iq temporary and when you don't think when acting on your impulses you automatically become lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
its just that simple
u cant fake it
Bro just drink 2 tennents / 1 negroni / take coke / take pre gab jfl you are not cucked forever you have many option

Inhib is overrated. I smoke weed to purposely heighten my inhibition simply because I am unhinged and my low inhib makes me do stupid shit

its just that simple
u cant fake it

Apparently magic mushrooms have been found to permanently alter one's psyche.