u ever

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
read old messages

thinking bout the time yall had together

thinking about yall old patnas, ya other old patnas that switched up, ya other partners that really ain't the same anymore

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Swagwaffle, Looks234 and 4 others
read old messages

thinking bout the time yall had together

thinking about yall old patnas, ya other old patnas that switched up, ya other partners that really ain't the same anymore
did that yesterday & got really sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yep, and its always about one girl for me, my ex

Then she's rent free in my head for the rest of the fucking day

• +1
Yep, and its always about one girl for me, my ex

Then she's rent free in my head for the rest of the fucking day
im always thinking about how i first met the bitch, the funny moments, the rush, everything

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
idk dnrd tbh
1218C323 42A1 4C5F 9095 7BBF2923AB3C

• WTF
yes exactly why i deleted all the pictures i have of my ex and old oneitis and using a new messenger app

• +1
reminder to never waste ur youth

im 17 and senior, ima make the most of the rest of my high school experience, if this covid shit eases up

im gonna fuck a cheerleader, late night drives after a football game, do what i was supposed to do, i dont ever want to feel regret

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4612, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

im 17 and senior, ima make the most of the rest of my high school experience, if this covid shit eases up

im gonna fuck a cheerleader, late night drives after a football game, do what i was supposed to do, i dont ever want to feel regret
nah bro get a virgin while you still can

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9837
That’s why I’m scared of losing my girlfriend. I’d be pained forevermore

• +1
i dont wanna cuff any girl rn, all i wanna do is slay and live it up
nah focus on a stacy who hasn't figured out she is a stacy and take her virginity. if you are a fuckboy you will only get whores

• +1

im 25.

i missed out on so much

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
nah focus on a stacy who hasn't figured out she is a stacy and take her virginity. if you are a fuckboy you will only get whores
theres a couple of girls younger than me that i BEEN wanting to get with, every girl knows their value now anyways

I only think about killing myself tbh :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
I just think about my rotting tbh

• So Sad
I get depressed and mad when I see old pics of me in high school and college with perfect collagen

I was a happy young man
Fatrage

• +1
im always thinking about how i first met the bitch, the funny moments, the rush, everything
facts. I was rereading my messages with my ex. I mean that shit don't get me sad no more but it be nostalgic asl.

I always think about the first time I kissed that hoe and was turning up with my friends after in the cafeteria to celebrate

• +1
facts. I was rereading my messages with my ex. I mean that shit don't get me sad no more but it be nostalgic asl.

I always think about the first time I kissed that hoe and was turning up with my friends after in the cafeteria to celebrate
i remember niggas asking me why I was smiling so hard and giggling so much they thought I was faded

• +1