U get 15 years in prison whats your next move

Yuki

Yuki

Iron
Lets say u commited a murder (in minecraft) in selfdefense but you still get 15years behind bars ur sentence is not final so ur not in prison yet whats ur next move

Me personally im leaving the country because jfl at letting the goverment lock u behind bars tbh (in minecraft)
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Lefty Rankin and SecularIslamist
request to repair my vacuum cleaner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, cannotbeasked, onion_salad and 3 others
jumping in front off the bridge and onto the fast moving train, like I was meant to 2 years ago but im a fucking pussy, but if i knew im going to prison then ye fuck it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and beefliverontop
i would go to prison and start to look for twinks to rape

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Yuki
Nigga u the one finna get raped :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
lol they wint rape me
I have hairy legs and ass. I dont think they would wanna rape me after seeing allat manly hair

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
jumping in front off the bridge and onto the fast moving train, like I was meant to 2 years ago but im a fucking pussy, but if i knew im going to prison then ye fuck it
Hey bro dont kill urself whos gonna scare all the stacies at night then

2541411 2A28B5E3 CDC5 43F7 B37B 23D2EC36C864

Transition

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and glizzygnasher68
Prison is better than my life rn tbh

Lets say u commited a murder (in minecraft) in selfdefense but you still get 15years behind bars ur sentence is not final so ur not in prison yet whats ur next move

Me personally im leaving the country because jfl at letting the goverment lock u behind bars tbh (in minecraft)
:forcedsmile:
Trying to leave too. But it won't work.

Shit, you know what I just might do? Fly to Finland and take a bus from Helsinki over to St. Petersburg and immediately try to join the Russian forces. Putin publicly said any foreigner can join the fight for his side and obtain Russian citizenship after one year. Russia doesn't extradite it's citizens for any reason. That might work.

So cooked lmao

He started to become human at the end

Trying to leave too. But it won't work.

Shit, you know what I just might do? Fly to Finland and take a bus from Helsinki over to St. Petersburg and immediately try to join the Russian forces. Putin publicly said any foreigner can join the fight for his side and obtain Russian citizenship after one year. Russia doesn't extradite it's citizens for any reason. That might work.
It would work if u leave immidiatly lots of examples but i aint joining no damn russian military my shit finna get blown of tbh:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Lefty Rankin
It would work if u leave immidiatly lots of examples but i aint joining no damn russian military my shit finna get blown of tbh:forcedsmile:
It's probably the only realistic option in this day and age. Almost impossible to stay on the lam now.

It's probably the only realistic option in this day and age. Almost impossible to stay on the lam now.
I dont know I would think just run off to China or something or Thailand I'll just do the Connor Murphy there or work on a rice field and fuck thai trans hoes cause man some of them bad af i aint gonna lie u saw that one thai trans chick in connor murphys video she bad asf looks legit like megan fox/ maddison bear tbh:LOL:

I dont know I would think just run off to China or something or Thailand I'll just do the Connor Murphy there or work on a rice field and fuck thai trans hoes cause man some of them bad af i aint gonna lie u saw that one thai trans chick in connor murphys video she bad asf looks legit like megan fox/ maddison bear tbh:LOL:
You're gonna stick out like a sore thumb in China or Thailand. Show up to work in the rice paddy as a foreigner and you'll be the talk of the village. Local police will come asking who you are and what the fuck you're doing there quicker than you can learn to say "Ni hao".