U guys are cowards

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
U all make anti black anti this and that threads but never say it to anyones faces. Its lame when u only express ur views on someone in a niche internet forum then turn silent and harmless irl, legit female behaviours

• +1
Reactions: greycel, selfhating ethnic, Kaari and 3 others
Just cumskin things

muhhh save Europa on internet, minority 30 percent in London :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, EvilDarkskinManlet, Bars and 1 other person
U all make anti black anti this and that threads but never say it to anyones faces. Its lame when u only express ur views on someone in a niche internet forum then turn silent and harmless irl, legit female behaviours
im not like that 👍

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Just cumskin things

muhhh save Europa on internet, minority 30 percent in London :lul:
white ppl around me are so so so so so so high inhib since childhood they acted like pussies i love how white users of the forum love to gaslight themselves and always brin up historical images bc currently theyre high inhib feministic pussies for the majority

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
white ppl around me are so so so so so so high inhib since childhood they acted like pussies i love how white users of the forum love to gaslight themselves and always brin up historical images bc currently theyre high inhib feministic pussies for the majority
what color r u

• +1
This much views and this little engagement is crazy considering its been an hour

I have to restrain myself from being actually racist and everyone around me still knows I am. I wish being loud about hating migrants wouldn't lose me social points

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ihearvoices and Gengar
Around 15 years ago, I didn't know negro was considered an offensive term so when there was some "free from slavery" holiday being observed and a lot of black people were present at the local square, I was walking with my Thai friend and saying to him loudly "I've never seen so many negros gathered in one place." He was unusually quiet and when we got further ahead he said "Dude, watch out what you say. Some man was looking at you angrily after what you said." For context, in Dutch there's the word "neger" which would be translated to "negro," it's not a racial slur but nowadays nobody would say this term, even though it's not the n word. People say "donker" or "zwart" to refer to black people, which translates to "dark" and "black" respectively. I am not the kind of person who uses racial slurs just to be edgy. I only use it if someone uses a slur for my people and I think it's fair to stoop as low in those cases.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ihearvoices and Kaari
I have to restrain myself from being actually racist and everyone around me still knows I am. I wish being loud about hating migrants wouldn't lose me social points
If you were next to me you could say whatever anti-migrant sentiments you'd like to voice. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
The reality is no one cares

The reality is no one cares
Normies do. Foids, even in more traditional countries, also tend to care. My uni course is 70% female, so that kinda matters

Also, pretty sure saying that Holocaust was a good thing is kinda illegal in most of the world

And in addition to all that - your words can be used against you in the future. As a talented young man from a middle+ class family, my future is in business and politics. That stuff, sadly, matters in the long run. Don't wanna say something that'll ruin my future

ye this is what i hate about racist like how are you going to make fun of black people but will never say it to their face

ye this is what i hate about racist like how are you going to make fun of black people but will never say it to their face
thats because you will get jumped on by these animals. that's why you fucking nigger

Do you say the stuff to women's faces that you say on here?