I've never heard of this cunt but I already fucking hate him

Shitty physique if roided.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Looks like he takes it up the ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Could be natty, probably not though.
i think his delts+traps look juicy, i doubt hes natty if so, than its an extremely top tier natty physique that mogs most nattys that train for years with perfect diet and training etc.

i say juice tbh
Shitty physique if roided.
nah hes actually looks better than most juicers srs

I'll be way more jacked then him after my second cycle. Guarantee it. I already have similar size to him in my delts and traps.

Last was 12 weeks of 500mg test with no kickstart and inconsistent eating.

Next will probably be 750mgs of test/wk and 20mg ibutamoren ED for 16 weeks with dbol kickstart and tren ace 200mg/wk for 4 weeks to finish. plus meal prepping.

I'll be way more jacked then him after my second cycle. Guarantee it. I already have similar size to him in my delts and traps.

Last was 12 weeks of 500mg test with no kickstart and inconsistent eating.

Next will probably be 750mgs of test/wk and 20mg ibutamoren ED for 16 weeks with dbol kickstart and tren ace 200mg/wk for 4 weeks to finish. plus meal prepping.

dont run tren ace at the end imo, wont do much. run winny instead to dry you out.

i would frog out like u in that cycle but im estrogen sensitve af due to my soyboy paki genes. after I get 155lbs which is -20lbs from where im at atm. ill prob just do 300-500mg test and var.

That's because most roided idiots don't know what the fuck they are doing.

dont run tren ace at the end imo, wont do much. run winny instead to dry you out.

i would frog out like u in that cycle but im estrogen sensitve af due to my soyboy paki genes. after I get 155lbs which is -20lbs from where im at atm. ill prob just do 300-500mg test and var.
You could always give deca a go. I would but I don't wanna pay a huge amount for caber and I don't wanna risk getting deca dick.

That's because most roided idiots don't know what the fuck they are doing.

thts true but the guy looks like he cycles tho doesnt blast and cruise. he still mogs most roiders and looks good overall

he still mogs most roiders and looks good overall
I don't care if he mogs most roiders, his physique looks like crap for a roider, if you're going to risk your health and balls make sure you look like a fucking Greek god, not some bloated gym bro.

Sad physique for a roider