U guys thought SyrianHorse was Bad

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master
Wait until you see the new grifter in town
His name is jawad
His fans aren’t just posting shitty chico mogging edits like Syrians they also worship his frauding ass like he’s Matt bomer and spam his name in every tiktok

imagine comparing this

IMG 3284

IMG 3285

To this lol
IMG 3287

Hope this cringy trend dies asap

Manipulating 12 yr olds with shit courses and making em worship u like ur some Chad when ur barely htn in ur fraudmaxxed tiktoks is crazy :lul::lul: lol
13 yr old tiktok kids are complete drones
Mop hair contact frauding faggot

@shia.jihadist @Mkhzee @vernier @JohnDoe @anthony111553 @manletmogger @SyrianPsycho

Attachments

• IMG_3287.jpeg
    IMG_3287.jpeg
    456.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier, JohnDoe, aspiringexcel and 5 others
I've seen this nigger's edits all over my TikTok fyp, must be some shit his discord is teaching, either way he's mtn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Jova and Diarrhoea
nigga started squinting and got slightly longer hair and now hes psl god :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Diarrhoea and Jova
he was a user here lol
he deleted his acc a couple months ago tho

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, wastedspermcel, Lost_Soul and 1 other person
Say what you will about @SyrianPsycho , but I legit like that dude. Seems actually down to earth and he did ascend a lot. Also makes ez money from random tiktok kids jfl , mirin the moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Diarrhoea
Say what you will about @SyrianPsycho , but I legit like that dude. Seems actually down to earth and he did ascend a lot. Also makes ez money from random tiktok kids jfl , mirin the moneymax.
That account is not his

Don't hate on niggas making bread mayne that's some hater shiiii

Any MTN+ can put on some contacts and squint their eyes in their perfectly controlled bathroom or bedroom lighting and have all the 12 year old, normies, and indian dudes acting like they are the second coming of Hexum :soy: (think Zeta)

The ACTUAL VIDEO DECIDER OF BEING CHAD is whether you can be recoreded with a high quality camera walking around in natural lighting in a semi-candid way and still look good/stand out from the billions of ltn-htn's that plague this earth

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yep, frauding jeet. It's easy money from 13 year old kids which is why all these guys are doing it. No decency at all swindling literal children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back