/u/jsanza29's post history is an amazing read, by the way.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Just so you can see what PSL and reddit can do to a person.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
He only made like 10 posts, meh

Jfl
Alright, time for some tough love...

For the record, I'm a 100% straight dude. And I used to think the same way you do now.

Complete strangers eye me and gossip behind my back saying how ridiculously ugly I am.
Stop that Shit. Right. FUCKING now.

You're not ugly. You have a lot potential! You're wasting that potential away!

You need to make your mark on the world, and it ain't going to happen by moping around at home alone.

People most likely aren't making comments about your look, and if they are: SO FUCKING WHAT? If someone thinks "That guys sure is ugly..." Does that matter? Just keep on walking, they don't know what kind of awesome dude their passing by!

Remember the last time you saw someone who "looked ugly"? Think hard... Most likely you didn't even notice them, and you didn't make a comment to the nearest person about how ugly that person was...

Go look in the mirror and say: "I am fucking awesome! I am fantastic!!" Say that loud and proud, every morning. And more importantly: Start believing in it!

Do I just stay indoors for the rest of my life to prevent getting my feelings really hurt all the time?
Your feelings are going to get hurt in life. You can't hide away from that. Any more than you can hide away from paper-cuts, or taxes. You're going to have to take the good with the bad. If your feelings were never hurt, you'd never be able to appreciate when you're complimented. And if you were always complimented, the moment someone did hurt your feelings you'd be totally devastated.

You're gonna meet people who are total dicks in life. They don't matter. "You're a pathetic pussy!" There. I said something mean to you. Did that hurt your feelings? Look around, the world didn't end. Stop giving a shit what other people think of you. You can do better than that!

Life is a bitch.
That it is, and now it's time to start treating it like it is your bitch. "Life, you are my bitch!" Say that, and believe it when you say it!

If your face really bothers you, then just go to a dermatologist, they'll help you out. If your attitude is good, then it won't matter. If Danny DeVito, and Bob Hoskins, both short, bald, eccentric, weird and not very good looking guys can each find someone, then you can too!

What is the solution?
Change your fucking attitude! Attack the world like you fucking own it! You're not ugly. You're not pathetic. You have a shit-ton of potential, you just need to exploit it! You're going to be the big cuddly teddy-bear to some lucky-as-fuck girl out there who will love you dearly and make you happier than you could ever imagine!!

Find something you're passionate about!! Then get damn-good at it! Once it starts to bore you, try something new! Go hiking in the woods. Start a business. Learn a new language. Learn a new skill. Learn to play the guitar. Save up your money and buy a plane ticket to a location that you chose by throwing a fucking dart at a giant atlas while blindfolded! Go DO SOMETHING!

Here's some practical advice:

Hit the gym. The weight room specifically. Look up a local gym in your area with good reviews, walk in, go up to the front desk and ask if they'll help you start weigh lifting. They want your money, so they'll help you, plus you're not the first person to ask for help. Weightlifting will burn off lots of calories, tone up and build up your muscles, and help you lose weight.

In addition, look up a good martial arts school in your area, and enroll. You're not going to kick life's little bitch-ass if you can't actually kick ass. Again, you won't be the first walk-in, and they'll want your money, and want to keep you. Stick with both weight-lifting and martial arts.

If not that, then just go for a run, or even just a walk around the block. Time yourself. A standard sit-com is about 30 minutes long. Pick a direction, and walk it for 15 minutes, then turn around and walk back home. Just walking is as good a place to start as anything. If you pass by someone, and they make a comment, let it go in one ear and out the other. "They can't hurt you. They are wrong." Say that in your head if you think they're commenting about your looks (I doubt they are.)

I recommend the gym because you need to get out and interact with as many people as possibly, but you could also order a set of weights and lift at home. The endorphins will feel fantastic once they start flowing!

Next: Go clean shaven. The scruffy, semi-beard-thing you've got going in some pictures isn't working. Either go full Paul Bunyan, complete with an axe and plaid shirt and jeans with the manly-attitude to boot, or go home. Beside, your chin-fuzz doesn't go well with the suit you're going to be buying (See below).

Here's a trick to taking good photos of your face: Emphasize you jawline. Bring your face/head out a little ways away from your shoulder, and get rid of the "second chin" that even the hottest super models possess but know how to hide when photographed.

In the picture where you're wearing the green shirt especially, you're slouching, don't slouch. Stand tall. Think of yourself at the cutting edge of human evolution. Millions of years have passed to produce you, act like it! "Jesus Mother-Fucking Christ Died For This Kick-Ass Guy You See Before You!!" Think that as you get rid of your slouchiness.

Clothing: I wear baggy t-shirts as well, they're indeed comfortable, but you need to branch out. You should look to wearing more "form-fitting" shirts as well. Try a button-down shirt that's a size smaller than what you would normally wear.

Look for something that is less-than formal-wear, but more-than baggy t-shirts, and polo shirts.

After you've hit the gym for a few weeks/months, your next stop will be The Men's Wearhouse. (Keep hitting the gym though, make it a habit!) Again, just walk in like you own the place, tell them you want to buy a 300-500 dollar suit (or something in your price-range), and ask them to help you pick something out. They're trained to pick out what looks good, and help you look good. You'll be surprised at how looking good will make you feel good as well.

Look here for more clothing advice:

/r/malefashionadvice/

/r/frugalmalefashion

Change your mindset, and get to work!

I can't do the work for you

Jfl best cope comment their

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lil_KINJA, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Jfl

For the record, I'm a 100% straight dude. And I used to think the same way you do now.

You need to make your mark on the world, and it ain't going to happen by moping around at home alone.

People most likely aren't making comments about your look, and if they are: SO FUCKING WHAT? If someone thinks "That guys sure is ugly..." Does that matter? Just keep on walking, they don't know what kind of awesome dude their passing by!

Remember the last time you saw someone who "looked ugly"? Think hard... Most likely you didn't even notice them, and you didn't make a comment to the nearest person about how ugly that person was...

Go look in the mirror and say: "I am fucking awesome! I am fantastic!!" Say that loud and proud, every morning. And more importantly: Start believing in it!

Your feelings are going to get hurt in life. You can't hide away from that. Any more than you can hide away from paper-cuts, or taxes. You're going to have to take the good with the bad. If your feelings were never hurt, you'd never be able to appreciate when you're complimented. And if you were always complimented, the moment someone did hurt your feelings you'd be totally devastated.

You're gonna meet people who are total dicks in life. They don't matter. "You're a pathetic pussy!" There. I said something mean to you. Did that hurt your feelings? Look around, the world didn't end. Stop giving a shit what other people think of you. You can do better than that!

That it is, and now it's time to start treating it like it is your bitch. "Life, you are my bitch!" Say that, and believe it when you say it!

If your face really bothers you, then just go to a dermatologist, they'll help you out. If your attitude is good, then it won't matter. If Danny DeVito, and Bob Hoskins, both short, bald, eccentric, weird and not very good looking guys can each find someone, then you can too!

Change your fucking attitude! Attack the world like you fucking own it! You're not ugly. You're not pathetic. You have a shit-ton of potential, you just need to exploit it! You're going to be the big cuddly teddy-bear to some lucky-as-fuck girl out there who will love you dearly and make you happier than you could ever imagine!!

Find something you're passionate about!! Then get damn-good at it! Once it starts to bore you, try something new! Go hiking in the woods. Start a business. Learn a new language. Learn a new skill. Learn to play the guitar. Save up your money and buy a plane ticket to a location that you chose by throwing a fucking dart at a giant atlas while blindfolded! Go DO SOMETHING!

Hit the gym. The weight room specifically. Look up a local gym in your area with good reviews, walk in, go up to the front desk and ask if they'll help you start weigh lifting. They want your money, so they'll help you, plus you're not the first person to ask for help. Weightlifting will burn off lots of calories, tone up and build up your muscles, and help you lose weight.

In addition, look up a good martial arts school in your area, and enroll. You're not going to kick life's little bitch-ass if you can't actually kick ass. Again, you won't be the first walk-in, and they'll want your money, and want to keep you. Stick with both weight-lifting and martial arts.

If not that, then just go for a run, or even just a walk around the block. Time yourself. A standard sit-com is about 30 minutes long. Pick a direction, and walk it for 15 minutes, then turn around and walk back home. Just walking is as good a place to start as anything. If you pass by someone, and they make a comment, let it go in one ear and out the other. "They can't hurt you. They are wrong." Say that in your head if you think they're commenting about your looks (I doubt they are.)

I recommend the gym because you need to get out and interact with as many people as possibly, but you could also order a set of weights and lift at home. The endorphins will feel fantastic once they start flowing!

Next: Go clean shaven. The scruffy, semi-beard-thing you've got going in some pictures isn't working. Either go full Paul Bunyan, complete with an axe and plaid shirt and jeans with the manly-attitude to boot, or go home. Beside, your chin-fuzz doesn't go well with the suit you're going to be buying (See below).

Here's a trick to taking good photos of your face: Emphasize you jawline. Bring your face/head out a little ways away from your shoulder, and get rid of the "second chin" that even the hottest super models possess but know how to hide when photographed.

In the picture where you're wearing the green shirt especially, you're slouching, don't slouch. Stand tall. Think of yourself at the cutting edge of human evolution. Millions of years have passed to produce you, act like it! "Jesus Mother-Fucking Christ Died For This Kick-Ass Guy You See Before You!!" Think that as you get rid of your slouchiness.

Clothing: I wear baggy t-shirts as well, they're indeed comfortable, but you need to branch out. You should look to wearing more "form-fitting" shirts as well. Try a button-down shirt that's a size smaller than what you would normally wear.

Look for something that is less-than formal-wear, but more-than baggy t-shirts, and polo shirts.

After you've hit the gym for a few weeks/months, your next stop will be The Men's Wearhouse. (Keep hitting the gym though, make it a habit!) Again, just walk in like you own the place, tell them you want to buy a 300-500 dollar suit (or something in your price-range), and ask them to help you pick something out. They're trained to pick out what looks good, and help you look good. You'll be surprised at how looking good will make you feel good as well.

/r/malefashionadvice/

/r/frugalmalefashion

Put it in quotation marks, man
People will get confused

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Put it in quotation marks, man
People will get confused

Fair point bro
Jfl

''For the record, I'm a 100% straight dude. And I used to think the same way you do now.

/r/malefashionadvice/

/r/frugalmalefashion

I can't do the work for you"

Jfl

/r/malefashionadvice/

/r/frugalmalefashion

Is this a pasta?

At first I felt bad but then I realized who it was XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
jfl @ not knowing who is jsanza29

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
maxresdefault.jpg

damn what an unlucky dude. luckily blackpill havent affect me in my daily life

im stuck in my fucking room becuz of u motha...fuckaaaas

Jkjkjk

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life

• +1
I'd say that I'm probably in the same range as that guy jfl. It's so fucking over.

• So Sad
he posted his pic on reddit in 2019 which was deleted. this is him now

Attachments

• jsanza.jpg
    jsanza.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 43
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Jsanza29 was a saint long before St Blackops2cel.
Don't forget he is gaining weight and became obese for our sins.