U know the girl that removed me off insta

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
Before she did it, she unliked all of my highlights and posts💀 so yeah she definately has a new nigga she wanted to hide me from
Thank God other bitches give me validation to replace this whore or else id turn into a misogynist worse than half of these users
Its so funny when ur rotting ur just existing while people are seriously taking their relationships far and serious, this shit is putting me behind lowkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jova, edodalic29 and 4 others
Shit like this really doesnt matter when she is some whore to you at the time another nigga has to LTR that easy slut while she is just a memory to you

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jova and Darkeningstar
@edodalic29 @Jova

• +1
Reactions: Jova
If I were you I’d tell that dude to watch out and let him know about the whore’s tendencies.
Imagine if you unknowingly LTR’d a whore, wouldn’t you wish that some dude was looking out for you?

DM the dude and let him know. If he decides to stay with her then he is the cuck deserving of a whore. If not, you just saved a dude from potentially years of his life, time and effort gone to the drain

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jova, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
If I were you I’d tell that dude to watch out and let him know about the whore’s tendencies.
Imagine if you unknowingly LTR’d a whore, wouldn’t you wish that some dude was looking out for you?

DM the dude and let him know. If he decides to stay with her then he is the cuck deserving of a whore. If not, you just saved a dude from potentially years of his life, time and effort gone to the drain
I hear it for sure

I cant have empathy for stranger’s though. Aint nobody warned me when I was dating a whore but my close friends, so I dont seem to expect anything from nobody random and vice versa. If i saw him irl id def love too clown him for dating a thot fosho

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, wheres681, T50 Demon and 1 other person
Women are so sneaky
Also cage at my ex’a fake insta profile, putting evangeleon username and a car pfp. All they do is hide behind social media facades

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Darkeningstar
Its so funny when ur rotting ur just existing while people are seriously taking their relationships far and serious
I hung out with people my age TWICE in 4 years and its ropefuel to think people do that shit every week and have 10000x more memories than me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, try2beme and greycel
I hear it for sure

I cant have empathy for stranger’s though. Aint nobody warned me when I was dating a whore but my close friends, so I dont seem to expect anything from nobody random and vice versa. If i saw him irl id def love too clown him for dating a thot fosho
You’re doing it for the wrong reason man

Always help a fellow brother out. It doesn’t cost anything to save a dude years of his life for a whore who’ll end up cheating on him. I’m assuming she’s actually a slut btw, as in she’s slept with lots of guys (and you’re not just being salty)?

Even from a selfish standpoint, you’ll gain good karma for looking out for someone
You don’t even need to spend lots of your time, you’ve probably wasted 10x the amount typing up this thread.. just let him know to watch out and why
Who knows? Maybe you’d need him some day for something too

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Darkeningstar and try2beme

Always help a fellow brother out. It doesn’t cost anything to save a dude years of his life for a whore who’ll end up cheating on him. I’m assuming she’s actually a slut btw, as in she’s slept with lots of guys (and you’re not just being salty)?

Even from a selfish standpoint, you’ll gain good karma for looking out for someone
You don’t even need to spend lots of your time, you’ve probably wasted 10x the amount typing up this thread.. just let him know to watch out and why
Who knows? Maybe you’d need him some day for something to
Fuck man I wish i had empathy but even if she ruined his life id laugh 😹 I had my life ruined by girls thats why i rot here and am blackpilled if he ends up here ill just clown him

• +1
Reactions: Jova and T50 Demon

Who knows? Maybe you’d need him some day for something to
Unnecessary confrontation, if he doesnt snitch she might be useful in the future, thats more likely than a complete stranger being useful

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, try2beme and greycel
Before she did it, she unliked all of my highlights and posts💀 so yeah she definately has a new nigga she wanted to hide me from
Thank God other bitches give me validation to replace this whore or else id turn into a misogynist worse than half of these users
Its so funny when ur rotting ur just existing while people are seriously taking their relationships far and serious, this shit is putting me behind lowkey
I used to have a girl like my ig stories time to time even tho she had a man she stopped tho smh

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Jamaldickjavontus
she might be useful in the future, thats more likely than a complete stranger being useful
This unironically
U not finding that fat ass in london in a few more light years

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
It's nice to be treated as a rapist even though you haven't done anything. Then actual rapists are well appreciated

• +1
  • So Sad
Fuck man I wish i had empathy but even if she ruined his life id laugh 😹 I had my life ruined by girls thats why i rot here and am blackpilled if he ends up here ill just clown him
You acknowledge that you are in the wrong, yet you are trapping your actions to your lack of character?
It’s often those who are ignorant who do wrong, yet at least they still do what they believe in
How is your life going to be remotely fulfilling if you don’t pursue what you believe to be correct?

You’ve done the hardest part which is to identify the issue. Not many people even reach that stage

Don’t expect to get the “empathy” you’re conceding to, without doing the necessary actions that will result in it

Life’s a journey man, you’re not going to have everything handed to you. Earn it. Send the message

Unnecessary confrontation, if he doesnt snitch she might be useful in the future
Incel mentality.
Never go back to a woman you were with. Don’t be weak morally

With social media you can check up on how your ex has been and what new things she’s getting up to.
I liked the idea of how in the olden days, you would get with a girl, make memories with her, and if you were unfortunate enough to not have things work out.. you’d move away and never see her again

She’d just be a distant memory. That’s how things should still be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Darkeningstar and try2beme
You acknowledge that you are in the wrong, yet you are trapping your actions to your lack of character?
It’s often those who are ignorant who do wrong, yet at least they still do what they believe in
How is your life going to be remotely fulfilling if you don’t pursue what you believe to be correct?

You’ve done the hardest part which is to identify the issue. Not many people even reach that stage

Don’t expect to get the “empathy” you’re conceding to, without doing the necessary actions that will result in it

Life’s a journey man, you’re not going to have everything handed to you. Earn it. Send the message

Incel mentality.

With social media you can check up on how your ex has been and what new things she’s getting up to.
I liked the idea of how in the olden days, you would get with a girl, make memories with her, and if you were unfortunate enough to not have things work out.. you’d move away and never see her again

She’d just be a distant memory. That’s how things should still be
Im not wrong bc that would mean im responsible for her new lil ass bf when i never met him 💀
Id be a bad person if i knew him closely and didnt tell him

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and greycel
You learned that from Hustlers University my nigga?

3c4ff8a2bad5e2bbcbb8a2957c948242.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and greycel
Im not wrong bc that would mean im responsible for her new lil ass bf when i never met him 💀
Id be a bad person if i knew him closely and didnt tell him
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree

But even just regarding you. You do realise you are putting yourself in a prison right?
Where you’re purposely chaining your actions due to your inhibitions

You’ll never be happy in life like this

You learned that from Hustlers University my nigga?

3c4ff8a2bad5e2bbcbb8a2957c948242.jpg
Yeah one of the few things I liked Tristan Tate say
Another one I remember sticking with me was “if you were a girl, would you date the current you?”

• +1
She found some sucka who dosent know about her past , let that fool deal w her that 304 and when u bag a hotter girl start spam posting her and she will get jelous af and probably leave that nigga for u but you’ll never take her back, no contact for life

• Love it
  • +1
She found some sucka who dosent know about her past , let that fool deal w her that 304 and when u bag a hotter girl start spam posting her and she will get jelous af and probably leave that nigga for u but you’ll never take her back, no contact for life
this but make her suck your unwashed smegma cock then ghost her

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and try2beme

Bitch behaviour

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back