U know what hurts

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
When the people who u grew up with, shared good times and memories with, remove you off their private stories / private accounts because life forced u to focus on urself instead of reaching out all the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, butterworld, maxilofailo and 4 others
I cannot keep up with anybody and i dont give a fuck about doing so jfl at these ppl who can pour their energy out on everyone and anything

When the people who u grew up with, shared good times and memories with, remove you off their private stories / private accounts because life forced u to focus on urself instead of reaching out all the time
It is true but it is also true that there are those who make no effort to maintain friendships

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It is true but it is also true that there are those who make no effort to maintain friendships
I make zero effort then realize it months later or years

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The older you get the less acquaintances you have.

People become more socially selective & start more focusing on establishing a family.

Plus it's kinda gay to keep yourself heavily invested with your male friends. You can check up on em from time to time & it should be briefly done.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Darkeningstar
The older you get the less acquaintances you have.

People become more socially selective & start more focusing on establishing a family.

Plus it's kinda gay to keep yourself heavily invested with your male friends. You can check up on em from time to time & it should be briefly done.
i mean its normal to snap them everyday but ye

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
i mean its normal to snap them everyday but ye
Trust me, men would perceive it as being "clingy" "desperate" "feminine". Don't talk directly unless they're really considered as close friends.

Like bruh you don't even have to text women daily cuz you'd be perceived as if you're non of that importance, having nothing of value going on your life. What would make it differ from male perception?

• +1
Trust me, men would perceive it as being "clingy" "desperate" "feminine". Don't talk directly unless they're really considered as close friends.

Like bruh you don't even have to text women daily cuz you'd be perceived as if you're non of that importance, having nothing of value going on your life. What would make it differ from male perception?
I snap 2 diff people everyday one guy one girl 😂 and its been like that for super long. When i had my old friend group it was more ppl. It was just normal when ur close like how i snap my sister every other day or so

I dont think its clingy like what else am i gonna do

• +1
I snap 2 diff people everyday one guy one girl 😂 and its been like that for super long. When i had my old friend group it was more ppl. It was just normal when ur close like how i snap my sister every other day or so

I dont think its clingy like what else am i gonna do
Yeah ikr it's far more admissible among young people but I believe my pov is from someone who's in late 20's.

It's also more justified to send random pics of your daily activities in a friend's group chat so you can keep each other updated / glimpse into each others lives

• +1
Yeah ikr it's far more admissible among young people but I believe my pov is from someone who's in late 20's.

It's also more justified to send random pics of your daily activities in a friend's group chat so you can keep each other updated / glimpse into each others lives
Yeah its exactly that also im 20

• +1
Yeah facts that happened to me last yr two guys I fucked with heavy they took me off their snap priv stories I still think about it from time to time

Maybe it's because of your stupid monkey face

• +1
Reactions: alurmo