U need to approach women before u decide it’s over

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Unfortunately even tho ppl in these communities think women approach they don’t, or do very rarely

I notice if they really like u they will mostly just try to put themselves in ur area

A very common occurrence I see is when a girl is with her friend sitting somewhere and they get up and come sit next to u for no reason then continue talking to each other

Or they just try to put themselves in ur view etc they will rarely approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Darkeningstar
Ik most ppl who proclaim themselves as incel never actually approached or tried to talk

An easy way is to just say something simple like ask her for a lighter or ask something

You’ll see with her dedication if her intention is really to talk innit

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Unfortunately even tho ppl in these communities think women approach they don’t, or do very rarely

I notice if they really like u they will mostly just try to put themselves in ur area

A very common occurrence I see is when a girl is with her friend sitting somewhere and they get up and come sit next to u for no reason then continue talking to each other

Or they just try to put themselves in ur view etc they will rarely approach
As usual, things are nuanced. It depends on the circumstances, let's say if a girl approaches you you are on the safe side and you could afford to have more range of action. Conversely you don't necessarily have less but maybe you can afford fewer missteps

I don't even get a hi back when I say it to ltb pajeets at my workplace

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Iasacrko
It's over when women are your purpose

For me. Things just got started.

Fuck hoes,

But not literally :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Don't listen to this feminist trying to make you validate foids inflated egos

It's over when women are your purpose

For me. Things just got started.

Fuck hoes,

But not literally :ogre:
Nobody here is mgtow both men and women are looking for a partner

The only reason girls like to say they don’t care is because they have options every time they leave the house they are dogging dick from the time they hit puberty

Easy for u to say faggot u hate women anyway
True, but I used to be in love with them. It's just fucking dumb to approach unless you get IoIs on a daily. Guys here shouldn't take your advice because you're a low IQ mutt with a very limited life experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back