U need to be gymmaxxed to be fully low inhib and enjoy life

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Unless you're already tall and/or buff which is basically what I mean by gymmaxxed so don't reply with that cuz then u agree with the thread

That prettyboy shit may work with suburban white girls in sweet safe ass areas but good luck surviving anywhere else and have jealous men cuck and dominate you

If you got kidnapped and put in a cell and got raped everyday and starved to death you will regret not following my thread's advice

You need to eat or get ate. You don't want to be a victim

I'm following this advice myself. I'm way too lightweight and paranoid and don't want to be a victim or get bullied or tested by buff ogre gymcels so I'm fully focused on bulking up currently to set me up to be stress free for the rest of my life

You don't see gymmaxxed dudes beheaded in cartel videos. Only skinny dudes. Usually average height or shorter. So brutal. Eat or get ate

Journalists in good countries in America get kidnapped and beheaded all the time. Black ppl kidnap rob and kill ppl and leave their body in the woods all the time. This is like a horror movie. Survive brother

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and raleqtambrobret
Also in case if you get locked up you don't want be skinny 😂😂 anybody be getting locked up not expecting it these days

Serial killers and all kinds of criminals look for the easiest prey. This is why the slayers of poor areas are buff and muscular. They built themselves that way to survive and the women there are attracted to it

Even the criminals respect it and will be less likely to want to kill a gymmaxxed nigga cuz at least he's not a bitch even though the criminals are psychopaths. The criminal also fears for their own safety

Important to keep a weapon like a gun and know how to fight, krav maga, BJJ, etc too ofc

gunjitsu is enough
Niggas in the hood get robbed for their gun all the time and sometimes niggas be lacking you gotta be ready for everything 😂

They could kidnap you asleep without a gun

Be paranoid brother

Niggas in the hood get robbed for their gun all the time and sometimes niggas be lacking you gotta be ready for everything 😂

They could kidnap you asleep without a gun

Be paranoid brother
I HAVE A RPG NIGGA ID BLOW THEIR NIGGER ASS UP

Always fight dirty in street fights btw