U r subhuman

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
No photo description available.

My Moltres is facesitting me to protect me. This Machamp wants to kill me and my Moltres refuses to let that happen. Moltres tells me to lie down on my back so she can sit on my face. Moltres will not get up from my face until the Machamp has given up and is far out of the area. Until then, Moltres is keeping her butt on my face.

Moltres knows that facesitting me is the best way to protect me. She knows that nobody can hurt me if she is on top of me. Moltres uses her wings to guard the rest of my body.

Moltres has NO sexual intentions facesitting me. It is 100% for protective purposes—in fact, she is actually very worried for my life and she is being extremely protective of me. But Facesitting Law is still Facesitting Law. Moltres’s vagina still MUST be on my mouth and her butthole still must be touching my face. Facesitting Law requires it. Moltres’s vagina must be on my mouth because it is her sex organ. Moltres’s butthole must be touching my face because she poops from there. It is super unlikely that she will poop while protecting me, but her butthole must still be touching my face. That way if anything comes out of her butthole, it is on my face. I am not just talking about poop or other substances. There is also microscopic particles that come out of her butthole—like bacteria and such. Her butthole must be on my face so my face can receive it. Also, Facesitting Law requires adult male humans to lick the vagina of anything female that is sitting on his face. This means that I am required to lick my Moltres’s vagina the entire time she is facesitting me to protect me. It does not matter the reason Moltres is facesitting me. The law is the law and Moltres and I need to abide by it.

Just like sexual facesitting, when Moltres facesits me to protect me, she sits where the most area of her vagina as possible is touching my mouth. She also sits where her butthole is touching the spot between my eyes, the perfect place for anything coming out of her butt to travel further onto my face—even microscopic stuff. Moltres does not do this to be sexual. Moltres has sat on my face so many times since 2000 that sitting on my face this way is 100% natural to her.

My Moltres cares about me and does not want anything to happen to me. Moltres and I are very close. It is no wonder why she goes out of her way to protect me.

Not a pixel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
Dnr

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back