U.S. military bases now have turned their security measures to “100%”

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
So I asked my father to go to his military base since they have a good gym and track

When I got there, right before we could enter the base there a security guard and he asked my dad for his military ID.

Then he asked me for mine. He then told my dad that they are in 100% security.

It’s been weird lately. The past few times I’ve gone with him to military bases they started asking me for ID also but would let it go since I was my father’s son. They would say that they are in “50% security”

But today was different. The security guard looked different (normally it’s some guy with some military camo style clothes) but instead it was a guy armed and he has full black clothes

The security guard told my dad that I needed to get an ID since they were now on 100% security because of “what has been going on lately” but that he would “let us go in, just this one time”

I then asked my dad right after what that was about and he didn’t tell me. He just told me vague answers like “it’s normal” “don’t worry about it” then I pressured him and he said “certain intelligence told us something”

the heightened security is weird, it’s never been like that ever. It only started happening since last year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, liberiangrimreaper, truthhurts and 2 others
Keep an eye out!

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
THE WEST IS COLLAPSING LIKE THE SCRIPTURES FORETOLD

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, psychomandible, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
So I asked my father to go to his military base since they have a good gym and track

When I got there, right before we could enter the base there a security guard and he asked my dad for his military ID.

It’s been weird lately. The past few times I’ve gone with him to military bases they started asking me for ID also but would let it go since I was my father’s son. They would say that they are in “50% security”

But today was different. The security guard looked different (normally it’s some guy with some military camo style clothes) but instead it was a guy armed and he has full black clothes

The security guard told my dad that I needed to get an ID since they were now on 100% security because of “what has been going on lately” but that he would “let us go in, just this one time”

I then asked my dad right after what that was about and he didn’t tell me. He just told me vague answers like “it’s normal” “don’t worry about it” then I pressured him and he said “certain intelligence told us something”

the heightened security is weird, it’s never been like that ever. It only started happening since last year.
Roughly, what rank is your dad?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and perpetuallytired
Tales from schizotown

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Kaari
Why the high alert?

Who are they scared of now?

Chinese? Russians? Palestinians?

Been a pleasure knowing you degenerates

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Imaloser7754

Interesting, which military base is this, can you post the coordinates?

Interesting, which military base is this, can you post the coordinates?
Bro I don’t know if I can. My dad could probably get in trouble and I’ll most likely leak where I live

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Gonthar
The Jews told USA (their slave race GOYS) to get ready for war. Soon all the goymn will be dying for Jews in WW3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back