U should probably think about moving out of your parents place if you want to slay

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Or even just do moderately well with girls. Having your own pad increases your chances 500%, just sayin'

And you will feel more confident. Nothing cucks you more when trying to chat up a girl than the thought that if you did hit it off, you'd have to take her back to your parent's house.

Just wondering how many people here still live with their folks. It's fine when you're 17, 18....but any older than that and it should be your #1 priority to win your independence. That in itself is attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
ngl it's over for me

Whoa bruh no shit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
ngl it's over for me

Parental dependence is only temporary.

But I read somewhere today that people nowadays are living with their parents up till the age of 30. I mean I know there are financial barriers to getting your own place but that is just fucking ridiculous. Even moving into a complete dump with your asshole buddies as roommates will increase your chances.

Parental dependence is only temporary.

But I read somewhere today that people nowadays are living with their parents up till the age of 30. I mean I know there are financial barriers to getting your own place but that is just fucking ridiculous. Even moving into a complete dump with your asshole buddies as roommates will increase your chances.
would have to get rid of my knives and machete if i moved in with roommates fuck that shit

would have to get rid of my knives and machete if i moved in with roommates fuck that shit

I once shared an apt with a married couple. The dude was 300lbs and his computer desk was right in front of my bedroom door, so he'd have to haul his fat ass out of the way every time I came in and out. That in itself was enough to make one feel acutely stabby but the best part was that every 10 seconds, he would make this wet snorting sound to clear his sinuses. I would be sat, directly on the other side of the door, trying to work, but I couldn't because my brain was always waiting for the next snort. I actually karate chopped my laptop a few times because of it.

Or even just do moderately well with girls. Having your own pad increases your chances 500%, just sayin'

And you will feel more confident. Nothing cucks you more when trying to chat up a girl than the thought that if you did hit it off, you'd have to take her back to your parent's house.

Just wondering how many people here still live with their folks. It's fine when you're 17, 18....but any older than that and it should be your #1 priority to win your independence. That in itself is attractive to women.
im an ethnic so it's kinda like the norm, I'll move out when I graduate this year.

Wise words.. there is nothing more cringy and awkward to try to stealth a girl out but getting caught by your mother anyway And have to introduce them knowing full well they wont meet again.

im an ethnic so it's kinda like the norm, I'll move out when I graduate this year.

As long as you're no older than 21/22 you good.
Wise words.. there is nothing more cringy and awkward to try to stealth a girl out but getting caught by your mother anyway And have to introduce them knowing full well they wont meet again.

I have a friend who lived with his mother until 29/30 and did amazingly well with girls, had no trouble bringing them back home at all. Mind you he had very cool, liberal parents. His mother would often walk into his room with a tray of coffee in the morning only to find some chick riding him, titties bouncing everywhere. She'd just say "whoops!" and walk out....no embarrassment. He was the exception though.

In a few years when I get into, and finish college

Honestly in Japan having a hotel room I think is just as bad when it comes to creepy gaijin stereotype.

That's why I rented my own private apartment for a month.

I have a friend who lived with his mother until 29/30 and did amazingly well with girls, had no trouble bringing them back home at all. Mind you he had very cool, liberal parents. His mother would often walk into his room with a tray of coffee in the morning only to find some chick riding him, titties bouncing everywhere. She'd just say "whoops!" and walk out....no embarrassment. He was the exception though.
by the time i graduate ill be 21, but im gonna leave to Dubai cause they pay more and no tax :love::love::love:

Lifegoals tbh

chad kicks his parents out like @blackopstruecel did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
My mom thinks I’m too crazy and autistic to live by myself for now. Apparently I’m unstable. Trusts my NT brother though. Fml.

My mom thinks I’m too crazy and autistic to live by myself for now. Apparently I’m unstable. Trusts my NT brother though. Fml.
lmfao what mental disorders do u have

my mom gets sus when i have glass bottles cuz i used to make molotovs when i was younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Insomniac
have u been formally diagnosed
Certified and medicated sperg/adhd cunt
Ritalin is good. Fucking human machine working 60 hrs week every week

ROFL GIGA COPE

my main focus is to move out.

what about me moving in with your mom?

Have your own place and have a car.

Certified and medicated sperg/adhd cunt
Ritalin is good. Fucking human machine working 60 hrs week every week
Jeez dude talk about high function tism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back