deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
Let that sink in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, Ascеnd, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6 others
Teens are alright. 20s and 30s >.
If you have rich parents who aren't strict, are good looking and happen to live in a great area then it's nice but things are mostly outta your control. You can do most of what you did in your teens in your 20s but better if you make an effort.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 44944 and 2 others
if you peaked in your teens your life was shit to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, greycel, boss8055 and 22 others
if you peaked in your teens your life was shit to begin with.
Men are supposed to naturally peak at 50 too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Detective, Jonas2k7 and 12 others
IMG 8788

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, wastedspermcel, truthhurts and 4 others
if your life gets progressively worse as time passes you're doing something wrong.
Mine is getting worse

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Mine is getting worse
I have more free time now than I did in highschool, in better shape, and I can eat whatever I want everyday.

• +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055, Zenis and 4 others
I have more free time now than I did in highschool, in better shape, and I can eat whatever I want everyday.
I’ve realised I’m a giga truecel with no future

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel and deadstock
Don't care, shittiest era of my life. I am socially awkward and can't talk to girls without stuttering like a cartoon character. I missed my chances with a girl that I liked because I couldn't talk to her. :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, bakpaokukus and NZb6Air
My teens were nothing special so IDGAF

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Im in my teens you dumb cunt

What counts as teens? Is 20 the cap?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Ascending2Tyrone
Thats why it is inhibmaxxing or rope for me personally

Yup it’s over, I’m turning 20 next year and I have no future, no friend:, no nothing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, slavicpsycho and T50 Demon
There is nothing special about the teenage years. It is a time when you live like a parasite and depend on your parents. The best years of life are between 25-35. These are the years when you feel freedom.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clark69, slavicpsycho and T50 Demon
Take the youthpill. People below the age of 25 are in a very unique position.

Youth is a fleeting, unique period in your life. Right now, society grants you unprecedented freedom to explore, grow, and even make mistakes without harsh judgment. This won't last forever.

Your achievements today are seen as indicators of potential, not final measures of your worth. People view your future with optimism, imagining endless possibilities. This contrasts sharply with the fixed expectations often placed on older adults.

This rare societal outlook gives you the freedom to experiment, take risks, and try new things. Failures can be valuable learning experiences rather than permanent setbacks.

Recognize this unique position you're in. The latitude to explore and define yourself is temporary. Seize it while you can – this opportunity won't come again.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, diditeverbegin, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and deadstock
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Ascending2Tyrone
*enter the rat race
humanity's entire existence is based on the ''rat race''.

''Muhh modern life, Muhh capitalism and wage slavery'' is a gigacope

Life of a famous athlete/entertainer or death

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Let that sink in
the more I age the more I’m afraid of aging I want to be a teen forever I’m gonna be legal adult next year and It’s so depressing to think about it

not at all

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and XtrovertNTnormalfag
the more I age the more I’m afraid of aging I want to be a teen forever I’m gonna be legal adult next year and It’s so depressing to think about it
18/19 is still a fine age, maybe ideal even since you've got a bit more freedom by being able to drive, buy alcohol, rent a place, etc. all by yourself in many countries. I'd say the early 20s, when you're still in college are also decent. It all goes downhill after about 25.

I'm 16, I'll make the most out of my life

Man, I am a truecel and I don't give a fuck anymore.

I'll just enjoy tasty food, video games, drugs, then rope in a few years and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Nick.Harte
Take the youthpill. People below the age of 25 are in a very unique position.

Youth is a fleeting, unique period in your life. Right now, society grants you unprecedented freedom to explore, grow, and even make mistakes without harsh judgment. This won't last forever.

Your achievements today are seen as indicators of potential, not final measures of your worth. People view your future with optimism, imagining endless possibilities. This contrasts sharply with the fixed expectations often placed on older adults.

This rare societal outlook gives you the freedom to experiment, take risks, and try new things. Failures can be valuable learning experiences rather than permanent setbacks.

Recognize this unique position you're in. The latitude to explore and define yourself is temporary. Seize it while you can – this opportunity won't come again.
Should I just leave this forum I’m 14 i feel like I shouldn’t rot on here

it was over from the beginning