U will never have this

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese

See this ? It's true attraction, true love my nigga. Katy perry saw many bad things and good things in her life, she is a hollywood plant and prolly got raped by weinstein in a satanic ritual, she also saw many models. Needless to say she has seen it all but the moment she saw good genetic quality the flame in her heart got lighten again. She went back to highschool and started stuttering and act all shy and clumsy. U will never have this EVER in ur shitty indian brown looking ass life, whether u go LL, whether u bleach your skin or even if u join a far right extremist group to kill moslems. W.e u do u r doomed to never see the innocence of a girl and only see disgust in their eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, GabachoCopium, Suns9999 and 4 others
Blooppoop

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Roquefort
DNR but repped because I support negativity and pessimism

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Roquefort, Suns9999 and 1 other person

See this ? It's true attraction, true love my nigga. Katy perry saw many bad things and good things in her life, she is a hollywood plant and prolly got raped by weinstein in a satanic ritual, she also saw many models. Needless to say she has seen it all but the moment she saw good genetic quality the flame in her heart got lighten again. She went back to highschool and started stuttering and act all shy and clumsy. U will never have this EVER in ur shitty indian brown looking ass life, whether u go LL, whether u bleach your skin or even if u join a far right extremist group to kill moslems. W.e u do u r doomed to never see the innocence of a girl and only see disgust in their eyes

No man wants that shit, fuck you@

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Suns9999
No man wants that shit, fuck you@
4332912 4A6546D4 85C5 486D ACD9 CABCFDC0F844

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i did

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort