Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, cromagnon, coispet and 19 others
One ummah btw

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, Mewton, Ricky212 and 5 others
are they also getting paid by the jews?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, arab_chink, bloomercel and 1 other person
UAE (And saudi since 2015) are the countries that finance secularist and anti muslim movements the most in the world apart from US and Israel. Nothing surprising here.

The UAE leader said in an interview some years ago begging for american help that "If the mahdi landed in Makkah tomorrow my entire army would pledge allegiance to him", and he has been extremely active against the Muslim Brotherhood in the famous blockade against Qatar (Biggest financer of muslim movements), and the Palestinian resistance is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.

People don't understand these MENA dynamics because they are dumb and blinded by propaganda, including lots of the arab and muslim diasporas who grew up in the west. When their societies are liberal they see arabs as dangerous extremists who beat their women and when they are conservative they see us as dangerous degenerate belly dancers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Mewton, rand anon and 1 other person
Based.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and yeeyeeslayer
"Muslim country"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Mewton, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
average gulf cucks

islam has become almost as big as a joke as christianity there are hardly any real muslim countries anymore

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Muslims should follow their leaders

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Turbo based :y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Mewton and yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
It’s so funny cuz this is something not even western countries will do 🤣

The UAE is more anti Islam than Europe atp
I support them in everything they do :chad:. They might soon overtake Turkey as kafir central

• JFL
I support them in everything they do :chad:. They might soon overtake Turkey as kafir central
What % of Turkey is non Muslim would you say

I would say 1/4 at least

• Hmm...
What % of Turkey is non Muslim would you say

I would say 1/4
I'd say 1/4 identifies as atheist but that doesn't mean shit. 80% of the muzzies in Turkey just don't like the word "atheist". They're still technically under Islam but they're not actually muzzy in any way. The "devout" muzzies in Turkey are ultra nationalistic and do things like praying in Turkish, so technically still kinda kafir. You also have the hippie muzzies (sufis and alevis) who're also kafir. Orthodox sunni Islam is very rare in Turkey. Proper Muslims (from the sunni perspective) are equal in numbers with Christians

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geenk worg, Mewton and yeeyeeslayer
I'd say 1/4 identifies as atheist but that doesn't mean shit. 80% of the muzzies in Turkey just don't like the word "atheist". They're still technically under Islam but they're not actually muzzy in any way. The "devout" muzzies in Turkey are ultra nationalistic and do things like praying in Turkish, so technically still kinda kafir. You also have the hippie muzzies (sufis and alevis) who're also kafir. Orthodox sunni Islam is very rare in Turkey. Proper Muslims (from the sunni perspective) are equal in numbers with Christians
Turkey ain't getting more muzzy either. It's mad funny to see niggas like @MaghrebGator coping and calling Erdoğan smart for letting immigrants in who'll *apparently* swing the elections in his favor therefore Turkey will become more muzzy. Wait until such copers find out Syrians vote for HDP - a pro Kurdish party. Niggas just don't realize Islam is tied with nationalism in Turkey. No way a Syrian would vote for a party whose supporters hate his guts even tho they call themselves muzzy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and yeeyeeslayer
Turkey ain't getting more muzzy either. It's mad funny to see niggas like @MaghrebGator coping and calling Erdoğan smart for letting immigrants in who'll *apparently* swing the elections in his favor therefore Turkey will become more muzzy. Wait until such copers find out Syrians vote for HDP - a pro Kurdish party. Niggas just don't realize Islam is tied with nationalism in Turkey. No way a Syrian would vote for a party whose supporters hate his guts even tho they call themselves muzzy
not to mention syrians are literally getting mass deported lmao

not to mention the ones that are there are leaving cuz turks literally have this thing where they hunt syrian refugees and burn their houses and shops and shit :lul:

• +1
not to mention syrians are literally getting mass deported lmao

not to mention the ones that are there are leaving cuz turks literally have this thing where they hunt syrian refugees and burn their houses and shops and shit :lul:
That's not a nice thing to do and I don't support it. Syrians are cool people on their own and so are the Kurds. It's just that they like ganging up in a toxic way. Turkey is not the west. There's no embracing other people's culture here. If those foreigners were to become 🇹🇷🤘🐺pilled they'd be seen as locals

sunnis are cucked beyond repair tbh.

• JFL
Muh based Islam at it again