Uber curry lifefuel

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Racepill doesn’t apply to curries. While everyone was fooled into believing curries are incels, they have actually been slaying.
3939A04E E0BC 4F6C BA7F CE9EDCC9C34D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Tagging some curries, idk any others tbh @SubhumanCurrycel @Proex @AbandonShip

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Alt Number 3, GetShrekt and 4 others
Mogs me tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and GetShrekt
I believe it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10104
What is this crock of shit, we don’t even have Latinos in this country lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, GetShrekt and Deleted member 10104
What is this crock of shit, we don’t even have Latinos in this country lmao
Lots of Venezuelans and Mexicans in London. Spanish and Portuguese people are counted as Latino too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Lots of Venezuelans and Mexicans in London. Spanish and Portuguese people are counted as Latino too
Ngl I’m going to dig a huge trench around London and tug boat it to France so they can deal with it

JEWISH STATISTICS

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Ngl I’m going to dig a huge trench around London and tug boat it to France so they can deal with it
Why? London is the heart of the UK. Without it the rest of the UK is broke. Have you been to London recently? No hate but it’s now mainly non English

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Why? London is the heart of the UK. Without it the rest of the UK is broke. Have you been to London recently? No hate but it’s now mainly non English
No I haven’t been since I was like 6 lol, and yeah I’m well aware it’s mainly not English. We only would break if we lost Westminster, the airports and the city of London Canary Wharf finance districts

No I haven’t been since I was like 6 lol, and yeah I’m well aware it’s mainly not English. We only would break if we lost Westminster, the airports and the city of London Canary Wharf finance districts
Maybe but they’re diverse too which I like tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Holy shit gigablackpill and true

• +1
we have Slight thug halo in UK.
half of curries are thugs there
other half are CS nerd s

• +1
Racepill doesn’t apply to curries. While everyone was fooled into believing curries are incels, they have actually been slaying.View attachment 776815
Probably cause there's way less latinos in UK. Also because they have more thug curries/arabs in UK cause most the geeky ones migrate to the U.S.
Usually the majority is what makes a stereotype

Probably cause there's way less latinos in UK. Also because they have more thug curries/arabs in UK cause most the geeky ones migrate to the U.S.
Usually the majority is what makes a stereotype
Most of the curries in the UK are the nerdy type. There are some thugmax sandniggas, but they’re rarely from curryland.
D724EF85 F73E 45D4 998A 53BAE9754DE2

at the end of the day. Good looking = many matches Ugly = not so much

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I think they’re counting rape

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2403
:what: explains how FailedCurryNaanbread is slaying