Uee isn’t a failio

allahcel

allahcel

(Roped)
Uee isn’t a failio

Having a bit of uee is fine and dosen’t affect your your psl while having bulging eyes does but not uee by itself.

And hunter eyes is the biggest lie the looksmaxxing community has made up.

Infact i would go as far as saying hunter eyes looks gay and unaesthetic it dosen’t look good irl only in photos it does.

Having a bit of uee and striking eye color mogs any day of the week

Case closed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacopecel, TheBrownOne, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Eyelid exposure is just one factor. Many others are more important to how good eye area is. Hunter eyes arent a meme

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
The real blackpill is that uee is the least of your worries to ascend your eye area

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
yeah having a tiny bit is fine

more than that isn't

minimum level of hooding to look good:

Hugh-Keays-Byrne-toecutter.jpg

uee won't necessary make you look bad, but you will resemble a weak little bitch.

Idk why the looksmaxxing community like Hunter eyes so much

• +1
Reactions: allahcel
Hunter eyes are ideal
Dont wanna hear against it, ever
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
And hooded eyes are ideal. Jorge has perfect hooding. Perfect hooding basically 0 fat hooding over the orbitals and covers strictly just the UEE. Extremely rare as fuck to have that w the full hunter eyes package

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and Gengar
Hunter eyes are ideal
Dont wanna hear against it, ever
View attachment 2185357
Just as i said only in photos do hunter eyes look good but irl they don’t look good.

The only good with his eye area is his low-set thick eyebrows.
And hooded eyes are ideal. Jorge has perfect hooding. Perfect hooding basically 0 fat hooding over the orbitals and covers strictly just the UEE. Extremely rare as fuck to have that w the full hunter eyes package
having hooded eyes that covers your upper eyelids completely isn’t rare at all like half of people i see everyday has that.

Give me sources

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Exposed eyelids look weird as fuck.
The only way to can pull off Uee is if the rest of your eye area is perfect.

what surgery to get hunter eyes for me?

Just as i said only in photos do hunter eyes look good but irl they don’t look good.

having hooded eyes that covers your upper eyelids completely isn’t rare at all like half of people i see everyday has that.

Give me sources
No one you see irl has this. White people basically never have this feature at all. Even if you thinned his brows and raised his supras no one would have eye area like this on average. When i made a thread w toronto moggers literally no one had perfect hooding. Most people on this forum dont even have it.

• +1

Give me sources

Absolute clown fuel if you think his low set supras and thick brows are what stands out. In motion his eyes look amazing. Hunter eyes look the best in motion

• +1
Infact i would go as far as saying hunter eyes looks gay and unaesthetic it dosen’t look good irl only in photos it does.
It's the opposite, they could look a bit aspie in photos but they look striking AF in motion

• +1