UEE that is even all throughout

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
I've noticed that people who have UEE that is even all throughout have better eye areas that people with uneven UEE. I'm not going to be considering eyes that are fully hooded here, only eyes that have some extent of UEE.

Examples
Examples of even UEE

Examples of uneven UEE:

This guys eyes in the middle become almost completely hooded, but get UEE on the outside and inside of his eye.

This dude even post surgery has slightly more UEE on the inside of his eye near the medial canthus. It's particularly noticeable near the left eye.
That vs This

Here I even increased the UEE to even it out.

Theory
I think this could be more attractive (if you believe it is) because uneven UEE mimics aging.

Old people get sagging skin which usually covers part of the upper eyelid, but not all. I believe that when people naturally have upper eyelid exposure like that it looks slightly more unattractive because it looks like this trait which is a negative side effect of aging.

Overall, I don't think it's a huge factor in terms of eye attractiveness. But since eyes have a lot of small details that make them different I feel like this is still worth noting when analyzing peoples eyes.

Attachments

• 1605443741881.png
    1605443741881.png
    183 KB · Views: 9
  • 1605443801171.png
    1605443801171.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I've noticed that people who have UEE that is even all throughout have better eye areas that people with uneven UEE. I'm not going to be considering eyes that are fully hooded here, only eyes that have some extent of UEE.

Examples
Examples of even UEE
View attachment 805614View attachment 805617View attachment 805618View attachment 805619
Examples of uneven UEE:
View attachment 805620
This guys eyes in the middle become almost completely hooded, but get UEE on the outside and inside of his eye.
View attachment 805623
This dude even post surgery has slightly more UEE on the inside of his eye near the medial canthus. It's particularly noticeable near the left eye.
That vs This

View attachment 805633
Here I even increased the UEE to even it out.

Theory
I think this could be more attractive (if you believe it is) because uneven UEE mimics aging.
View attachment 805644
Old people get sagging skin which usually covers part of the upper eyelid, but not all. I believe that when people naturally have upper eyelid exposure like that it looks slightly more unattractive because it looks like this trait which is a negative side effect of aging.

Overall, I don't think it's a huge factor in terms of eye attractiveness. But since eyes have a lot of small details that make them different I feel like this is still worth noting when analyzing peoples eyes.
Cope, hooded eyes or death

Bro it's over for your IQ, uneven ones are related to ptosis, not your over tier theory, and ptosis isn't gl.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Bro it's over for your IQ, uneven ones are related to ptosis, not your over tier theory, and ptosis isn't gl.
nigga I don't mean uneven in that one eye is different than the other, I mean that in one eye the eyelids shows at different levels.
Like how under the red line he has no uue but under the blue line he has more.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
hood eyes biggest meme of all time
innumerable amount of chads with infinite PSL and appeal with uee

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Hightwolf
hood eyes biggest meme of all time
innumerable amount of chads with infinite PSL and appeal with uee
I think it's that irl and in motion uee is not as bad as it is in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I think it's that irl and in motion uee is not as bad as it is in pictures.
I have what you're on about with the hooding plus it's negatively tilted so my eye area looks much worse (I'm hoping getting lean may help)

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
I have what you're on about with the hooding plus it's negatively tilted so my eye area looks much worse (I'm hoping getting lean may help)
Take pics of before and after if something happens maybe