UFC FIGHT NIGHT PREDICTIONS GAMROT VS FIZIEV

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
First fight of he night we have Mohammed usman vs jake coiler, to me this is very obvious Muhammad Usman he clearly looks like a heavyweight Jake cooler doesnt hold fat like some other heavyweights I got usman by finish.
next fight we got Jacob Malkin vs cody brundage,
cody brundage had a decent little run but now hes gotten chinned to many times, Jacob Malkoun I think he has lost to Brendan Allen who is a high level fighter, but you can clearly tell hes not high level but hes good enough to beat cody brundage I got Malkoun by submission.
tim means vs andre fialho now its controversial tim means has been doing shit but andre has been taking way too many and hes been getting hit very hard I think tim means wins by decision fighting on the outside and andre struggling to find the range and being fearful of getting chinned leaving him in limbo. Dan argueta vs miles John's I'll be honest this fight doesnt intrest me at all but I'll make predictions based of the face. Ricardo Ramos vs Charles jourdain ingore what I circled I got jourdain feel like hes more skilled has more experience and I just dont see Ricardo really going anywhere but staying in the middle I think jourdain is just better than him ricardo just looks a bit docile in the eyes tbh I got jourdain by decision.
bryan battle vs aj fletcher bryan battle by finish,
marina Rodriguez vs Michelle Gomez
marina by finish,
I got bryce Mitchell vs dan ige bryce Mitchell I think he gets going with his wrestling and just grinds out and tries out dan getting the neck and submitting,
Rafael fiziev vs mateusz gamrot I think gamrot is alot bigger than alot of lightweights hes very smart I get it people think rafael simply because he had a close fight with justin but at the end of the gamrot just has that look about him he has those persistent eyes and I see fiziev and hes got quite an adorable young fresh face wheres gamrot has that I'm a man I'm disinclined I wont make stupid mistakes look I got gamrot by submission.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-103400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-103400_Gallery.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230921-103353_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-103353_Gallery.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 0
First fight of he night we have Mohammed usman vs jake coiler, to me this is very obvious Muhammad Usman he clearly looks like a heavyweight Jake cooler doesnt hold fat like some other heavyweights I got usman by finish.
next fight we got Jacob Malkin vs cody brundage,
cody brundage had a decent little run but now hes gotten chinned to many times, Jacob Malkoun I think he has lost to Brendan Allen who is a high level fighter, but you can clearly tell hes not high level but hes good enough to beat cody brundage I got Malkoun by submission.
tim means vs andre fialho now its controversial tim means has been doing shit but andre has been taking way too many and hes been getting hit very hard I think tim means wins by decision fighting on the outside and andre struggling to find the range and being fearful of getting chinned leaving him in limbo. Dan argueta vs miles John's I'll be honest this fight doesnt intrest me at all but I'll make predictions based of the face. Ricardo Ramos vs Charles jourdain ingore what I circled I got jourdain feel like hes more skilled has more experience and I just dont see Ricardo really going anywhere but staying in the middle I think jourdain is just better than him ricardo just looks a bit docile in the eyes tbh I got jourdain by decision.
bryan battle vs aj fletcher bryan battle by finish,
marina Rodriguez vs Michelle Gomez
marina by finish,
I got bryce Mitchell vs dan ige bryce Mitchell I think he gets going with his wrestling and just grinds out and tries out dan getting the neck and submitting,
Rafael fiziev vs mateusz gamrot I think gamrot is alot bigger than alot of lightweights hes very smart I get it people think rafael simply because he had a close fight with justin but at the end of the gamrot just has that look about him he has those persistent eyes and I see fiziev and hes got quite an adorable young fresh face wheres gamrot has that I'm a man I'm disinclined I wont make stupid mistakes look I got gamrot by submission.
Bump

i think anderson silva will beat bisping with a flying knee

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i fucking hate fight nights

boring shit fighters. i want to see champs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
only a very few like adesanya fights

most others do good fights
I dont think so tbh but who do you think wins the main event of this and I'll black pill you on why the blackpill effects fights to

Well heres the blackpill gamrot is better looking than fiziev and I got bryce to
nigga half the ufc champs are ugly af just look at sean o malley, edwards, islam and volkonovski.

if looks mattered they would be in the prelims

nigga half the ufc champs are ugly af just look at sean o malley, edwards, islam and volkonovski.

if looks mattered they would be in the prelims
Sean strickland gsp jon jones when younger volknovski was good looking when younger stipe o'Malley was a pretty boy Edwards is fuck ugly will get beat by colby Islam is fuck ugly but a big weight bully McGregor in his prime sort of look good looking dustin is better looking than him though justin is fuck ugly but is massive for the lightweight division jamall hill was lucky to champ you go look at Glover whe younger chad bisping luck rockhold chris weidman and so many many more

• JFL
Sean strickland gsp jon jones when younger volknovski was good looking when younger stipe o'Malley was a pretty boy Edwards is fuck ugly will get beat by colby Islam is fuck ugly but a big weight bully McGregor in his prime sort of look good looking dustin is better looking than him though justin is fuck ugly but is massive for the lightweight division jamall hill was lucky to champ you go look at Glover whe younger chad bisping luck rockhold chris weidman and so many many more
all the guys u mentioned were average or slightly above just like most guys who train daily for years in their early 20s

strickland was pretty GL tbh

all the guys u mentioned were average or slightly above just like most guys who train daily for years in their early 20s

No no man just because they dont have model defining feature dont mean they're just above average very good looking people that focuses heavily on fighting so lose sex appeal because it's all they think about

• JFL

jones was a tyrone before he bloatmaxxed

Fiziev will slaughter Gamrot. Gamrot got dropped by Dariush out of all people

Bryce will beat Dan

Fiziev will slaughter Gamrot. Gamrot got dropped by Dariush out of all people

Bryce will beat Dan
You're so innocent its adorable I'm sorry man but gamrot is going to submit fiziev gamrot is better looking than fiziev

>using physiognomy to predict outcomes
Kinda based but doesn't really work

Legit does its why you should of picked sean Strickland over izzy and you would be loaded

Leon Edwards vs Kamara Usman though.
Leon edwards was way bigger than Usman size and height and then in the rematch just watch the faceoff leon was just ignoring and it made usman really sad

I only watch fights uploaded on YouTube, I don't have a fight pass.:feelsbadman:

Idk nigga both suck
When pavlovich is fighting?

Well I mean gamrot won fizev body gave up when it faced chad and Bryce knew he'd win always going to be a challenge against dan ige though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
doctor stoppage
yea I'm just saying though always bet on chad fizev has more of that baby face look wheres gamrot has the dilf look and I'm not saying that he is im saying that's what woman would call him

• JFL