UFC fighter exposes how Israel blackmails influencers and politicians: "It's.... it's sickening... i'm sorry give me a moment to shed some tears"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and The Grinch
They wouldn’t need to blackmail me, I’m on their side either way. From the river to the Sea, Israel will be free !!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Imaging trusting a ufc star about anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
I would always hear nick fuentes bring up some dude named Jake shields who I thought just had the same name and then I realised he was talking about this nigga from 20 years ago

• +1
they did it to elon musk too.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MaghrebGator
I destroy people that lie about israel
4106653 3914139 1055582 e2ae4058f549a19b7e1d8765ad7ffbc8

• +1
Not even a shadow of a doubt they have him on a very tight rope
and that douglas murray guy too, since the war he sucks israeli dick like his life depends on it. imagine what they have on him.

they even have some "muslim" figures promoting their stuff.

and that douglas murray guy too, since the war he sucks israeli dick like his life depends on it. imagine what they have on him.

they even have some "muslim" figures promoting their stuff.
Nah he was always like that, he probably just has an agenda and is an undiagnosed psychopath who gets paid by them.

Muslims in general don't promote that BS unless they are psychos (Clinically i mean) who want to get paid or mainly goverment workers for the UAE. UAE and also Saudi have been rampant on pushing that kind of narrative of insulting the resistance and promoting Fatah but it hasn't been even close to succeed. It's pretty much a ground they can never change in the muslim world.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Epstein island is basically this but for people with big influence, ie. politicians, presidents, hollywood megastars etc

Epstein island is basically this but for people with big influence, ie. politicians, presidents, hollywood megastars etc
There are surely hundreds of places like that

There are surely hundreds of places like that
ofc, there are multiple epstein like handlers all over the world, i doubt he killed himself too, he is jew with alot of friends in the top

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

1 Any redpill adjacent person (including UFC fighters) lies a lot.

2 Blackmail is a major thing that all intel agencies do (Israel, China, USA), so yeah if it happened I would not be surprised. But why would they bother with a random UFC fighter (well past his prime). The risk(fallback from getting found out) to reward is simply not worth it,