Its all over the news JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Zeruel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
Gosh what an incel

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zeruel, tombradylover and 15 others
A woman slaps you. What do you do incel? If your mothers taught you subhumans anything worthwhile there is only one answer.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

Really dumb for such high profile people to be behaving like this in public. Shameful on both of their parts.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, robtical, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
A woman slaps you. What do you do incel? If your mothers taught you subhumans anything worthwhile there is only one answer.
Angry Captain Falcon GIF by Mashed

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, stamaster21, Roquefort and 6 others
GettyImages-451436899-e1645133577129.jpg

Dumb fucking ugly whore is married to a billionare and still wants to act like a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pppokerface, Zeruel, tombradylover and 7 others
A bitch puts your hands on you

and you're a beta simp if you don't slap that ho to the ground to teach her some manners

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
Typical misogynistic subhuman reply

A real man never hits a woman. Do you not recognize the power difference between man and woman .
Listen, if you go up to mike tyson and slap him do you expect not to get hit? It doesnt matter. Don't put your fuckin hands on anyone unless you want smoke.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
A bitch puts your hands on you

and you're a beta simp if you don't slap that ho to the ground to teach her some manners
Cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and dough
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Wallenberg, Roquefort and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pppokerface, infini, Artemis and 6 others

Just walk away and don't be a retarded nigger with 0 impulse control.

A woman is weaker than me and is not a threat, the same way I wouldn't knock out a child I wouldn't knock out my gf or wife.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Wallenberg, BrahminBoss and 5 others

A woman is weaker than me and is not a threat, the same way I wouldn't knock out a child I wouldn't knock out my gf or wife.
Based answer and truthpilled
Congratulations my boy, you passed the misogynistic incel test. You are not one

Pathetic simp. In the olden days men beat the shit out of their wives for disrepect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MexicanShortHotGuy, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Pathetic simp. In the olden days men beat the shit out of their wives for disrepect.
And that was wrong of them
When will you subhumans learn? @Aypo129 what do you think of this kind of reasoning. Yay or nay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Aypo129

Stupid b*tch.

But before that i think you should just grab her head and throw her some distance

I think the tough guy posturing on "striking a women" is cringe. You can very easily over power a women and negate the situation without clubbing her.
Why though? I'll give my wife that benefit 7/10 times by restraining her by the wrists. But if a random woman who doesn't know me hits me I'm gonna cave her f*cking eye socket in.

Anyways, nothing wrong with a little slap across the face, which is all this guy did.

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Deleted member 23941
Why though? I'll give my wife that benefit 7/10 times by restraining her by the wrists. But if a random woman who doesn't know me hits me I'm gonna cave her f*cking eye socket in.

Anyways, nothing wrong with a little slap across the face, which is all this guy did.
The OP story was about a guy and his wife not a random woman.

Based

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 12002
wasn't KO
he just slapped her back

what a dumb jew looking whore
ungrateful cunt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, chaddyboi66, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
The OP story was about a guy and his wife not a random woman.
Well he just slapped her in the face in response to being slapped. No harm in that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and ReadBooksEveryday
Two retards embarrassing themselves in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, chaddyboi66 and ReadBooksEveryday
compared to what you guys say , i bet she went Niagra falls level wet after that hit.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, MexicanShortHotGuy and ReadBooksEveryday
That’s it??? That was nothing. Lucky it happened in Mexico otherwise the scumbag Jew DAs would be all over hun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and ReadBooksEveryday

but she isnt a kid, she is an adult. If you walk away like a beta cuck she will not have respect for you. She shouldnt slap him because she is weaker not the other way round. You tried to act like a gentleman but you just compared women to kids.

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, Deleted member 12002 and ReadBooksEveryday
but she isnt a kid, she is an adult. If you walk away like a beta cuck she will not have respect for you. She shouldnt slap him because she is weaker not the other way round. You tried to act like a gentleman but you just compared women to kids.
Compared to a full grown man, woman are only a little bit stronger than kids.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23778 and ReadBooksEveryday
Compared to a full grown man, woman are only a little bit stronger than kids.
I am talking about mental. (I said she is an adult what I mean is she should be more responsible and should behave like an adult, not like a child). Men obv are stronger than women, that's why a female shouldn't hit a male (its more of a disrespect act). Thats why a man must confront her not per say attack but in a firm way, unlike what that fag above said, muh walk away muh you're a man muh shes weaker.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Someone hits you, you hit them back.

Doesn't matter if they're man or woman
Learn Find Out GIF

The same people telling you to never hit a woman are the ones telling you to treat them with gender equality.

If they pull the trad cope muh "but momma said never hit a woman" card, then they're full of shit because being "trad" also tells you to "discipline" them...

If they pull the progressive/sjw/etc cope muh "never hit a woman you misogynist!" card, then they're full of shit too because being "progressive" also entails treating women with the same amount of equality as a man regardless of their gender...
Best When Guys Hit Back When Men Hit Back Man Vs Woman Fight 2014 GIFs |  Gfycat

Bottom line: Don't hit people unless you expect to get hit back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person

Learn Find Out GIF

The same people telling you to never hit a woman are the ones telling you to treat them with gender equality.

If they pull the trad cope muh "but momma said never hit a woman" card, then they're full of shit because being "trad" also tells you to "discipline" them...

If they pull the progressive/sjw/etc cope muh "never hit a woman you misogynist!" card, then they're full of shit too because being "progressive" also entails treating women with the same amount of equality as a man regardless of their gender...
Best When Guys Hit Back When Men Hit Back Man Vs Woman Fight 2014 GIFs |  Gfycat

Typical incel subhuman response

Your parents fucked around and found out when they realized their kid is an awkward perma virgin forum rotting NEET but no one is getting angry at them for it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and chaddyboi66

• +1

Your parents fucked around and found out when they realized their kid is an awkward perma virgin forum rotting NEET but no one is getting angry at them for it
I know you're fucking with me right now but I still want to bring up a point tbh.

Jfl my mom was the one who told me to always hit back whenever someone hits you, boy or girl.

Bullies never back down because they know they can always disrespect you or fuck with you.

The only way to make them stop is to fight them and show them you're not taking any shit.

And it doesn't even if you lose, you just need to show them you're willing to fight cause they only pick on the weak.

Jfl this was common sense all the way up to even like early 2010s, but then teachers and normies started gaslighting everyone into thinking you can make them stop by "just telling an adult" or "just saying no"...

yeah I'm sure telling your teachers who don't give a shit that you're being bullied for the 5th time again will really work this time

I'm sure the guy trying to rape, kill or rob someone would stop just by telling them to stop bro srs :feelsuhh:
Master Ken's Rivals - Swedish Self-Defense, Mexican Systema, Chinese Brick  Defense - YouTube
Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

• +1

Learn Find Out GIF

Yeah, that's the most cucked sh*t ever. "Never hit a woman"

Someone I care about might get the benefit of being restrained if they lose their cool with me. But if a mouthy b*tch I don't know hits me I'm knocking her the f*ck out, and don't care what anyone thinks about that. So that means if you're 10 times weaker than me you better think real hard before you get to putting your hands on me. And as for a kid that wants to hit me. I'll knock their f*cking teeth out too.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23778, MexicanShortHotGuy and 1 other person

You know what makes women wetter than the skin on a Mexican's back? A man who doesn't care about societal opinions concerning not beating up women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and MexicanShortHotGuy

Learn Find Out GIF

This is one of the most satisfying videos I've ever seen

Blah, blah, blah. Muh women are weaker... :soy:

This is a typical tradcuck cope.
I fuckin' hate these kind of cucks.

There are a lot of women way stronger than most men (I'm not a feminist, inb4 you say "cuck" :soy:).

I'm weaker than a 6'0 man (most men around me) btw, and weaker than a gymmaxxed 5'3 cumskin Mexican hooker I was going to choke lol.

Btw, remember the golden rule: women love beatings (in Mortal Kombat).

Disclaimer: Don't hit anyone unless you want to get hit back.

Dumb fucking ugly whore is married to a billionare and still wants to act like a bitch
They look alike, interesting how couples typically do

Leave her, dot period she a weak foid her existence revolves on her attracting betabuxx baldies like Dana or chasing chads cock. Not worth my time to deal with schizo foids

Proof that it’s never enough with these demonic creatures called “women” they can never be satiated

After that hit she got instantly wet first time in decades since she is old and then she gave him blow job of his life while swallowing his dick with balls. You know nothing about women, guys.

Had this on tab left and since then, I thought about pushing my brother, sister and ex down the stairs recently... and his current oofy-doofy the Arthur Shelby treatment, geits saarme. Go un, gets sum.

Obviously personal shit happening in my life.

As a jew on somewhere on this it would be a good guess to assume someone here has blamed you for emasculating western men.

Ffuarkk

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back