Ugh. I can help you in three easy steps...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
First step: Get a fucking job or a source of income.

Second step: Get your own place! No roommate. No staying with brother or uncle. Bachelor USA, baby!

Third step: Make sure all your friends' girlfriends and sisters, know you have your own place. And it's best to let their mothers know too. ;) (y) Not just because you're the kind of guy that would fuck their gfs. But because those girls have friends too! Hello??

"I have to get the fuck out of that house! I hate everyone there." A girl tells her friend.

"Oh. Um. Well. My bf's friend has his own place." The friend replies. "And he's single. He posts on that hate forum, Lookmax. So he's easy, gurl! Fucking simp you could pussy whip with ease."

Ta-daaaaa!

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: patricknodixon, Growth Plate, Fosoba and 6 others
. He posts on that hate forum, Lookmax. So he's easy, gurl! Fucking simp you could pussy whip with ease."
Said guy will make a looksmax offtopic thread :
" girl is staying at my place , what should i do ? "

.me users :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Growth Plate, Chadeep and 1 other person
worst 2021cel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, BigJimsWornOutTires and RichardSpencel
Ugh. Dn read

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
ugh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
Said guy will make a looksmax offtopic thread :
" girl is staying at my place , what should i do ? "

.me users : View attachment 1023865
Charm her. Learn about Sake. Get a Sake set. Get the Sake. Order a variety of fresh sushi rolls. Master the sticks. OR better, learn how to make the rolls yourself. Impress her.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
First step: Get a fucking job or a source of income.

Second step: Get your own place! No roommate. No staying with brother or uncle. Bachelor USA, baby!

Third step: Make sure all your friends' girlfriends and sisters, know you have your own place. And it's best to let their mothers know too. ;) (y) Not just because you're the kind of guy that would fuck their gfs. But because those girls have friends too! Hello??

"I have to get the fuck out of that house! I hate everyone there." A girl tells her friend.

"Oh. Um. Well. My bf's friend has his own place." The friend replies. "And he's single. He posts on that hate forum, Lookmax. So he's easy, gurl! Fucking simp you could pussy whip with ease."

Ta-daaaaa!

tenor.gif

Ugh. Were's the part were you help me?​

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BigJimsWornOutTires

Ugh. Were's the part were you help me?​

Trust me. Once you have your own place. Usually would be an apartment/condo complex. Just the vaginas that live THERE will be curious about you. MUST GYMMAX. And jog. Make yourself known that you just came back from a hard workout or run.

They'll come knocking with some excuse.

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK - You answer the door and there's a neighbor from a few doors down in leisure clothes and says, "Hey, I'm your neighbor. Duh," she bashfully gestures and rolls her eyes, as if you already knew that. "I was wondering if you have two eggs. The eggs I just purchased are rotten."

That was just an excuse she's using to meet you.

Then you say, "Yeah. I got your eggs, baby. Its in the form of these two balls down here." Then you grab your private area. "I also have a rooster that's keeping them warm for you."

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Chadeep and RichardSpencel
1 @RichardSpencel vs raw liver

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10536 and BigJimsWornOutTires
1 @RichardSpencel vs raw liver
Ugh. Back in 2019 he kept going on about eating liver,so I started eating liver,dn cook it,got sick and broke out with acne and had to go on another 12 month course of accutane and only just finished it. Ugh.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 4 others
i got high reading this post

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Back in 2019 he kept going on about eating liver,so I started eating liver,dn cook it,got sick and broke out with acne and had to go on another 12 month course of accutane and only just finished it. Ugh.
Ugh. Chicken livers and onions! UGH! That's where its at. As to cow livers, fuck no. I wouldn't eat that if I was lost and stranded deep in the wilderness starving and had to choose between cow liver or a survivalist. I would kill and eat him. But not his livers.

Images 57

OP while writing a Sentence.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and RichardSpencel
View attachment 1023907
OP while writing a Sentence.
Regardless of what any of you think of me. What I have, vaginas love. It's that simple. And I've noticed throughout the years, those guys that judge other guys, they never get pussy. I get the pussy! Now, why is that? Simple math. I work out harder than them. TIGHT MUSCULAR BODY! I Look better than them. I charm women easier than them. And I'm not as educated, as to a scholar, like them! It's that simple.

You're not getting it any simpler than that! Though I'm smart. A slayer at profits. But society-wise. Nope! Not even close. Women like that. Because I don't carry my head in my hands because of the "should be faggots" judging me with those stupid fucking grins and goofy facial gestures.

I get the pussy at the end of the day. Its that simple. So I can relate to BBC and why high PSL girls are going for that. I can relate to why younger girls are flirting more with guys like me.

THOSE arrogant "society educated" parasites are making it that easy for guys like me. And I thank you for that.

Last edited:
Regardless of what any of you think of me. What I have, vaginas love. It's that simple. And I've noticed throughout the years, those guys that judge other guys, they never get pussy. I get the pussy! Now, why is that? Simple math. I work out harder than them. TIGHT MUSCULAR BODY! I Look better than them. I charm women easier than them. And I'm not as educated, as to a scholar, like them! It's that simple.

You're not getting it any simpler than that! Though I'm smart. A slayer at profits. But society-wise. Nope! Not even close. Women like that. Because I don't carry my head in my hands because of the "should be faggots" judging me with those stupid fucking grins and goofy facial gestures.

I get the pussy at the end of the day. Its that simple. So I can relate to BBC and why high PSL girls are going for that. I can relate to why younger girls are flirting more with guys like me.

THOSE arrogant "society educated" parasites are making it that easy for guys like me. And I thank you for that.
I just wanted to ask why you use Ugh so much. But thank you for writing an essay tho.

I just wanted to ask why you use Ugh so much. But thank you for writing an essay tho.
Ugh. 'Ugh' means many things. Usually, though, a sigh blended with a little pleasure. I really don't give a fuck what word, or expression, Webster believes I should use in those situations. Because of that retardedness created by the privileged society, Urban dictionaries are becoming way more popular. Ugh.

Though other times when I 'ugh,' ugh, it's grief and disappointment, for example, none of you are sticking to canceling ALL cultures especially the upper-class tier society. Why hasn't anyone push harder yet? Ugh. Controlled and weak.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep