Ugh - The Eva Experiment

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
We both chuckle as we browse the Looksmax forum while lounging on the bed. She says, "I want you to take a selfie of me, Jim." And stretches over for the peach color thongs that are loosely around her left ankle and slips them over her other foot and pulls them up.

"Then it wouldn't be a selfie." I venture to educate her. "A selfie is when you take a pic of yourself. Thus selfie."

"No, Jim," says as she scoots off the bed still topless. "You'd be taking a pic of my "self," she puts emphasis on the last part. "Thus, selfie."

"Ugh." She's a ball of dumb but damn can she suck a dick dry. "You're right, Snoopy Poopee." I angle the phone in her direction.

"What the hell??" Says as she reaches down and plucks her shirt off the carpet, "My fans aren't ready for these bad girls," then slides it over her nakedness. "Now do it."

"Ugh. Eva. Do they even know the kind of whore you are?" I begin snapping.

She grins innocently as she poses and says, "If they knew that, I wouldn't have so many." Then winks and pans her eyes down to my dick and licks her lips.

"Ugh."

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
This is definitely not a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Fear and Be_ConfidentBro
I knew I wasn't the only one low inhib enough to browse here with others watching.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and BigJimsWornOutTires
I knew I wasn't the only one low inhib enough to browse here with others watching.
I'm a man. But there are foids that visit this forum often. Women have a tendency to contemplate the next move. It'll literally drive them CRAZY if they don't know. This is why they do better in colleges than guys. And so they need to know what's going on inside the Penis Brain. What do the guys think about them?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadeep and Deleted member 2214
I'm a man. But there are foids that visit this forum often. Women have a tendency to contemplate the next move. It'll literally drive them CRAZY if they don't know. This is why they do better in colleges than guys. And so they need to know what's going on inside the Penis Brain. What do the guys think about them?
Halo effect doesn't affect girls as much... at least from our POV cause of our "Penis Brains" lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and BigJimsWornOutTires
@Proex what do u think of this larp?

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh.

• Woah
Nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Obviously, "someone" didn't get the ghetto-memo. Its nicca. Not nigga. Get chowl black az back to the bus!

• Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You’re right snoopy poopee

• JFL