Ugh, why is it always daylight here in Antarctica?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ngl. Tinfoiling the windows has its advantage, ngl, but its impossible to avoid reality, thus stepping outside to chase the polar bears away from my dump truck. Hungry motherfuckers. One morning, or it may have been late at night, I couldn't tell - fuck clocks, there's a polar bear licking the truck like a popsicle. So I scream, "Go away bear! I don't like you bears near my gaddam truck!" Smh. The bear ran off -- as usual.

Fuck this ice hell. I'm ready for a vacation to a warmer place like Alaska.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Yuno_howitez
Op I read the URL location and it’s in India ur not writing from Antarctica

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and BigJimsWornOutTires
winter in antarctica rn, there's no sun

Op I read the URL location and it’s in India ur not writing from Antarctica
The Dreamer in me will never die. One day, I will leave this shithole in Gangrape Capital India, and live out my dream in Antarctica driving a dump truck.

winter in antarctica rn, there's no sun
Metaphorically, indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21182
Cold is good, at least you aren't sweating your balls off in the summer! It's a pain for me, I hate getting all sweaty.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I hate warm weather.

• Hmm...
Cold is good, at least you aren't sweating your balls off in the summer! It's a pain for me, I hate getting all sweaty.
It's always freezing here in Antarctica. It's not for everyone, ngl. Only real men and ugly women can endure this environment.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Ngl. Tinfoiling the windows has its advantage, ngl, but its impossible to avoid reality, thus stepping outside to chase the polar bears away from my dump truck. Hungry motherfuckers. One morning, or it may have been late at night, I couldn't tell - fuck clocks, there's a polar bear licking the truck like a popsicle. So I scream, "Go away bear! I don't like you bears near my gaddam truck!" Smh. The bear ran off -- as usual.

Fuck this ice hell. I'm ready for a vacation to a warmer place like Alaska.
When I become the Absolute Ruler of the Planet Earth, I will designate you as the King of Antarctica.

• Love it
When I become the Absolute Ruler of the Planet Earth, I will designate you as the King of Antarctica.
As King of Antarctica, the first thing I'll do is pump money into the economy by offering the world nuclear waste disposal.

Then I'll gather a large army and have scientists scoop the nuclear waste into warheads.

I'll parade the nuclear waste missiles and broadcast it live to the world and include a message, "Don't fuck with me. I'll do it!"

Next, I'll have a team of propagandists spread fake news that I discovered aliens and their technology under the ice. I'll send a message to the world, "Yup. I got lots of advanced alien shit here. So advanced, I can end this fucking world. And I'm feeling a little depressed if you catch my drift."

Every week, I'll remind the world I'm depressed and thinking about ending everything with my advanced alien technology and nuclear waste warheads.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yeehaw partna! I heard pussy o’er there freezes up like Alaskan cod. Now, I ain’t got nuffin ‘gainst a man’s preference for frozen cooch, I’m just saying, I love being from Texas 🤠

• So Sad
Yeehaw partna! I heard pussy o’er there freezes up like Alaskan cod. Now, I ain’t got nuffin ‘gainst a man’s preference for frozen cooch, I’m just saying, I love being from Texas 🤠
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

The Dreamer in me will never die. One day, I will leave this shithole in Gangrape Capital India, and live out my dream in Antarctica driving a dump truck.

Metaphorically, indeed.
Where r u from seriously, always viewed u as a classic American user

Users who are viewing this thread

Back