Ugliest face to have ever been created

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
My face is uglier than any face I’ve ever seen. No lie, I would rather look like BlackOps2cel than myself. Even Hamlossus mogs me. He at least looks ogre and could become a high t ogrecel.

Im the ugliest person on this forum and I know that for a fact. No haircut will fix me. No amount of showers will make me smell good. All the cologne in the world won’t make me smell good to a woman.

I’m stuck with this hideous monster face until the end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member, Deleted member 13592 and 7 others
Im the ugliest person on this forum and I know that for a fact
Bold claim to make when we got niggas like @Blackeycel and @TeraCope54 on this fourm

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati, ItsOver.com, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Beetlejuice
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
You have your health bro :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, maxxedfalloutdweller, subhuman incel and 1 other person
i give you my micropenis and you give me your truecel face, deal?

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Pythagoras
Nah dude i am way uglier than you trust me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

which one of them are you, OP?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, EverythingMattersCel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Ugliest face yet you have a girlfriend? Quit larping faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
My face is uglier than any face I’ve ever seen. No lie, I would rather look like BlackOps2cel than myself. Even Hamlossus mogs me. He at least looks ogre and could become a high t ogrecel.

Im the ugliest person on this forum and I know that for a fact. No haircut will fix me. No amount of showers will make me smell good. All the cologne in the world won’t make me smell good to a woman.

Brb imagination

So she works? But u aint that ugly if u got a gf
Everyone says that but it’s possible. I’m an outlier. I unironically ended up with her because of my personality

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Sucks to be you ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Everyone says that but it’s possible. I’m an outlier. I unironically ended up with her because of my personality
Maybe she likes to take care of u ? Could be some mom instincts females have that urge to help people..

Maybe she likes to take care of u ? Could be some mom instincts females have that urge to help people..
No, because we have had several fights where she accuses me of being a loser beta male and that she’s more of a man than I am. I rage so fucking hard. Last time I literally was punching the fuck out of the car and screaming like a lunatic. I felt possessed by a demon. She got so scared and angry and was about to call the police.

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati
No, because we have had several fights where she accuses me of being a loser beta male and that she’s more of a man than I am. I rage so fucking hard. Last time I literally was punching the fuck out of the car and screaming like a lunatic. I felt possessed by a demon. She got so scared and angry and was about to call the police.
That makes sense and shes right tbh ngl so she works and you dont thats very unusual situation what country u in??

That makes sense and shes right tbh ngl so she works and you dont thats very unusual situation what country u in??
United States. It wasn’t always this way. I used to have a job its just that right now I don’t. But I moved in with her and did her that favor instead of making her move in with me. I’d appreciate if she recognized the sacrifices I made

United States. It wasn’t always this way. I used to have a job its just that right now I don’t. But I moved in with her and did her that favor instead of making her move in with me. I’d appreciate if she recognized the sacrifices I made
Would you say shes good looking? I mean i hope she wont leave u caus u know it aint easy finding a gf u should definetly not scream around and try be to as helpful to her as possible no women would do what she does for u

Would you say shes good looking? I mean i hope she wont leave u caus u know it aint easy finding a gf u should definetly not scream around and try be to as helpful to her as possible no women would do what she does for u
Of course she’s gorgeous. I’m trying as hard as I could. And I try telling her that I went from Incel man-baby to an adult so it’s extra hard for me to be a normal functioning adult. We fight a lot but we also are really connected and loving when we aren’t fighting. Idk…maybe it is my fault

Of course she’s gorgeous. I’m trying as hard as I could. And I try telling her that I went from Incel man-baby to an adult so it’s extra hard for me to be a normal functioning adult. We fight a lot but we also are really connected and loving when we aren’t fighting. Idk…maybe it is my fault
Ok thats good bur u said u got a micro dik does that not bother her? If she wants u to be more masculine u gotta do it by going to do the gym etc if u lose her its over ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore