Nah Religioncopers are mostly ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 📎♿️⚙️, zurzolo and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gl4zing, Gargantuan, zurzolo and 3 others
it makes sense, why would you believe in god when he made you a disgusting incel loser?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and try2beme
IMG 5746

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, gl4zing, zurzolo and 1 other person
it makes sense, why would you believe in god when he made you a disgusting incel loser?
Incels LOOOOVE blaming God as if their family lineage dont look like a hoard of rats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gl4zing, zurzolo and Imretarded?
Literally everyone in the west is atheist though they might larp a religion but they don't follow the values.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and try2beme
Literally everyone in the west is atheist though they might larp a religion but they don't follow the values.
Some still believe in God

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Incels LOOOOVE blaming God as if their family lineage dont look like a hoard of rats
well it would be gods fault if he existed

• +1
True. Notice how Buddhist monks all look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, try2beme and Imretarded?
Some still believe in God
Its a shit believe if you aren't even afraid of the guy, in the middle ages people literally were extremly afraid today these muslim don't even fear allah and just defy every rule without feeling guilty lol, they probably don't even believe in it deep down.

Science has killed god tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Parents fault for creating subhumanity
no its all gods fault, why were the parents born ugly so on and so forth until you get to the originator.

• +1
no its all gods fault, why were the parents born ugly so on and so forth until you get to the originator.
Its almost like humans are responsible for their actions

God created free will above anything

• +1
Its a shit believe if you aren't even afraid of the guy, in the middle ages people literally were extremly afraid today these muslim don't even fear allah and just defy every rule without feeling guilty lol, they probably don't even believe in it deep down.

Science has killed god tbh
I fear God and so does all real religous ppl. Thats what ur taught to do

• +1
Its almost like humans are responsible for their actions

God created free will above anything
how would you even influence your own looks? dont give me that copeshit mewing stuff

• +1
how would you even influence your own looks? dont give me that copeshit mewing stuff
Ugly people have mirrors , cameras and are responsible for knowing their kids can easily come out chopped

• +1
I told you it s the parents fault for creating them
then why were the parents born with shitty genetics you brain dead mongoloid?

• +1
then why were the parents born with shitty genetics you brain dead mongoloid?
Ugly people are either genetic or enviromental failures

Cage at u calling me brain dead when ur literally wrong and desperately trying to blame god for ugly peoples ignorance, nobody insulted anyone this whole thread until you 🤡

Religion has to be the biggest cope.

Ugly people are either genetic or enviromental failures

Cage at u calling me brain dead when ur literally wrong and desperately trying to blame god for ugly peoples ignorance, nobody insulted anyone this whole thread until you 🤡
a genetic failure is by definition something you cannot control. saying just dont reproduce when thats your whole biological purpose given to you by god is very moronic. ''just dont have kids bro'' when god created lust.

I told you it s the parents fault for creating them
What is your believe then?

That god created the big bang and designed the physical rules and thats it?

He doesn't interfere in life at all?

a genetic failure is by definition something you cannot control. saying just dont reproduce when thats your whole biological purpose given to you by god is very moronic. ''just dont have kids bro'' when god created lust.
This genuine retard holy fuck

You are autistic with obvious black and white thinking and im genuinely telling u this truthfully

I will explain in SIMPLE TERMS

IF ITS NOT THE KIDS FAULT, DOESNT DIRECTLY GO INTO GODS FAULT. IT GOES TO THE PARENTS

Fuck no

Ugly people have mirrors , cameras and are responsible for knowing their kids can easily come out chopped
Is that pneumo in your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
This genuine retard holy fuck

You are autistic with obvious black and white thinking and im genuinely telling u this truthfully

I will explain in SIMPLE TERMS

IF ITS NOT THE KIDS FAULT, DOESNT DIRECTLY GO INTO GODS FAULT. IT GOES TO THE PARENTS
then why were the parents born with shitty genetics?

By creating it
nigga my question was if he is interfering with life or if he just created it and then left us to figure things out on our own

nigga my question was if he is interfering with life or if he just created it and then left us to figure things out on our own
That was NOT your question

You figure shit out yourself obviously

Go sit in a corner and think. Its a literal pattern u got a pattern recognition skill of a child
the whole lineage is fucked up because of god, shrimple as

• JFL
That was NOT your question
Literally was tough. I asked if your believe is just that god created the world and then just left us be:

Literally was tough. I asked if your believe is just that god created the world and then just left us be:
Dude wants god to babysit him or some shit💀

Average christian couple:

Average atheist couple:

• +1
Dude wants god to babysit him or some shit💀
Nah I was just asking what your believe is.

If I would believe in god I would have the same believe as you since I believe in the laws of nature

• +1
Sure just avoid accountability for people passing their dogshit genes athiestcuck
they cant help it, reproducing is their biological and lifes goal. its their life goal because god provided you with a pair of nuts so that you'd constantly be horny.

they cant help it, reproducing is their biological and lifes goal. its their life goal because god provided you with a pair of nuts so that you'd constantly be horny.
Theres your answer
Horny subhumans giving into bodily sensations just to create long term suffering for their offspring.

Theres your answer
Horny subhumans giving into bodily sensations just to create long term suffering for their offspring.
well if god was just, he wouldnt give you an incentive to fuck. you would decide with a clear mind if you want to do it or not. but instead he makes it as hard as possible for you just for shits and giggles.

well if god was just, he wouldnt give you an incentive to fuck. you would decide with a clear mind if you want to do it or not. but instead he makes it as hard as possible for you just for shits and giggles.
Theres different challenges in the world and looks dont determine everything if youre NT

Are all athiest
Back in the day, religions were used to control people
Now in the west they don't need it anymore so they all became atheists

Back in the day, religions were used to control people
Now in the west they don't need it anymore so they all became atheists
Jews are the controllers