Ugliest smile of all time

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
B6F56A0B 5D97 4DA3 82C2 FAF021F6E872

Why is my smile so hideous, is it due to brachy skull? i look low mtn non smiling, but the second I smile I descend like crazy. What is it

Attachments

• 6D9A05A5-3215-4987-99AA-91EEFFF366E2.jpeg
    6D9A05A5-3215-4987-99AA-91EEFFF366E2.jpeg
    815.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, poopoohead, BeanletMogger and 11 others
There are worse

• +1
Reactions: greycel
shotgun on my head, they tell me to post this here or get shot, im choosing getting shot

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, niqfan625 and CarrotMaxxer
shotgun on my head, they tell me to post this here or get shot, im choosing getting shot
Im posting myself in my ugliest lighting kid, if I can fix it in the ugliest lighting, thats how I know the issue is fixed.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Im posting myself in my ugliest lighting kid, if I can fix it in the ugliest lighting, thats how I know the issue is fixed.
i was admiring your confidence little nigger but if u wanna beef bring it in, i meant that u had big balls to post pictures like that on incel forum

i was admiring your confidence little nigger but if u wanna beef bring it in, i meant that u had big balls to post pictures like that on incel forum
Not beefing just saying my reason for posting , I genuinely want to fix my smile

Got any advice tho

why u make those eyes when u smile tho

Htn due to colouring would say.
Smile creepy af

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07
You have good eyes, don’t even post here dude…

You’ll get women…

The smile is a little out there but ITS GOOD FOR GRINDR

• +1
Reactions: gustn and Htobrother
Bro: Yo this edible aint shi

Also bro:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gustn, STUPIDREFEREES, greycel and 4 others
View attachment 2988215
Why is my smile so hideous, is it due to brachy skull? i look low mtn non smiling, but the second I smile I descend like crazy. What is it
You still haven't even had your braces removed yet, don't beat yourself up. There's lots of softmaxxing you could do to reach full potential like tanning, hair, eyebrows etc. You have great potential but haven't worked towards it yet and I wouldn't let the toxicity of the forum discourage you.
Also, you need to practice your smile. You aren't supposed to include your bottom teeth and make sure you are squinting aswell as wearing your retainer when your done with braces.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ASM5
Squint when you smile. You're only using your mouth, that's why you look autistic.

• +1
Reactions: k99, BeanletMogger and Aloft
Why would you ever post something like this on this forum ?

People will make memes out of that and you could end in the next TikTok compilation.

It's cause you're not relaxed enough. You want to smile with your whole face, not just your mouth. Smile with your eyes, don't be stiff and tell yourself your smile is fine. I used to have stiff smile and eventually I started actually trying to laugh before a picture or something or start laughing to yourself, even if it's forced, and the smile will look natural. Eventually you just learn to smile and not be insecure about it and it will come out better.

You're going through development, just chill and lower your standards to average looks

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Just embrace the suck and wait till ur 20 to bulk up and ivan dragomaxx dude youll be fine

I have similar all u gotta do is learn to smirk and never smile with teeth

• +1
Reactions: k99
View attachment 2988215
Unironically squint a tiny bit in the mirror when smiling
There was no change in vertical height of your eyes between nonchalant and smiling pics.. which makes you look animatronic.
Practice to very slightly raise eyebrows too that might help

Also your iris is massive, top 1% for sure

• +1
you have the same pheno as my friend. Are you slavic?

View attachment 2988215
your smile is okay squint your eyes a bit or relax your eyes a bit otherwise you look like a psychopath

Get a haircut for +0.5/10

smile with your eyes too bro

• +1