Ugly / average genes will always exist and be passed on

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It’s true that women are only sexually attracted to the top 5-10% men in terms of looks, but it doesn’t mean they end up reproducing with them, or that such a willingness exists. Unlike wild animals, human take various factors - looks being only one of them - into consideration when it comes to reproduction. Money, status, life stability, similar socio economic background, and even emotional support can play a role.

Obviously Chad and Stacy are blessed with the abundance of options, but even then they don’t necessarily reproduce with an equally attractive partner. Stacy probably wants to use her pussy to get a more comfy life and higher status - that’s why so many top models are actually dating average/ ugly ultra wealthy men. Chad probably wants someone who is obedient and makes less drama- that’s why so many attractive men are dating down.

Even if polygamy was legalized attractive men wouldn’t get all the girls. Ugly / average looking billionaires and celebrities would have as many concubines surrounding them - if not more than chad.

Even if two attractive people do end up reproducing, there’s no guarantee that their kids will turn out Chad / Stacy. Because gl people can also have flaws, or traits that are only desirable on males / females. If the kid gets the wrong recombination he/she can still look mediocre.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, mmm, tyronelite and 18 others
Ok, but have you seen Old Roy deadlift 220kg?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
True, im ugly and had good looking gf somehow.
Call me liar or don’t believe me but i had 2 models and the other 2 were 6psl at least. While im 3.5 -4.5

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Gazzamogga, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Indeed, people underestimate money

• +1
Reactions: mmm, Gazzamogga and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, WastedYouth, mikeock and 5 others
penislossus up your ass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gazzamogga and Arkantos
I don't think people underestimate money, it's just that looksmaxxers despise the idea of being a betabuxx. But if you only want to reproduce, betabuxxing helps.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mikeock, Gazzamogga and 3 others
As long as DNA recombination works naturally, that is, with a certain amount of randomness, there will always be ugly people.
If we manage to tamper with DNA to filter subhumanity then no more ugly subhumans and ehtnics.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Gazzamogga and audreyen
Only read a bit but ugly genes will always exist because ugly women will always reproduce

• +1
Reactions: mmm, Vvvvxxxx, mikeock and 6 others
Not bringing up any bluepilled shit. But going out and slaying is a thing and falling in love with someone is another.
I wouldn’t have change my ex for any better looking bitch in the world.

u wanna slay high quali bitch? Then go looksmax but the tier league of attractiveness for a relationship can be slightly lower

i bet you would have slayed some trash because for unexplainable reasons you were fiding them attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, mikeock, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
It's because women exist and even ugly women will reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Vvvvxxxx, mikeock and 2 others
I ll never produce,never

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Lagoon1214, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
It’s true that women are only sexually attracted to the top 5-10% men in terms of looks
tenor.gif

I am just above average and I have below average women simping for me, writing me love letters n shit just because they like how I look.

this black/white nihilism is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, mikeock and Gazzamogga
keep that in mind that something like genetic recomb exist, stacy and chad will breed 10 kids and prolly one of them will be ugly

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Gazzamogga
keep that in mind that something like genetic recomb exist, stacy and chad will breed 10 kids and prolly one of them will be ugly
Which is why incel should breed 10 kids, pick the 2-3 best-looking, and kill the rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungStud, Deleted member 6273, mikeock and 2 others
It’s true that women are only sexually attracted to the top 5-10% men in terms of looks, but it doesn’t mean they end up reproducing with them, or that such a willingness exists. Unlike wild animals, human take various factors - looks being only one of them - into consideration when it comes to reproduction. Money, status, life stability, similar socio economic background, and even emotional support can play a role.

Obviously Chad and Stacy are blessed with the abundance of options, but even then they don’t necessarily reproduce with an equally attractive partner. Stacy probably wants to use her pussy to get a more comfy life and higher status - that’s why so many top models are actually dating average/ ugly ultra wealthy men. Chad probably wants someone who is obedient and makes less drama- that’s why so many attractive men are dating down.

Even if polygamy was legalized attractive men wouldn’t get all the girls. Ugly / average looking billionaires and celebrities would have as many concubines surrounding them - if not more than chad.

Even if two attractive people do end up reproducing, there’s no guarantee that their kids will turn out Chad / Stacy. Because gl people can also have flaws, or traits that are only desirable on males / females. If the kid gets the wrong recombination he/she can still look mediocre.

Average Western sluts hop from one chad's cock to another while on birth control the whole time. And when they get older and uglier, they'll be forced to settle down with less attractive men and have kids with him so eugenics can never be achieved.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Gazzamogga
tenor.gif

I am just above average and I have below average women simping for me, writing me love letters n shit just because they like how I look.

I have such experience too, as a non chad man. This doesn't change the fact that they're only sexually attracted to the top 5-10% men in general, especially in terms of the most primitive sexual impulsion. They come to guys like us just because we're the attainable amongst the acceptable.

Both are facts that coexist in reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mikeock, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Let's not forget the fact that filthy ethnics force marriage and pop 100 deformed babies a day.

Specially the filthy sand rats, they fuck their own cousins and pop 20 kids with genetic diseases and 1 healthy sunhumans baby a week.

Ethnics are truly disgusting mistake of nature.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Arkantos and Deleted member 616
Typical case of just have looks and money bto

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Chad can't reproduce with all foids,IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
There are bad genes nowadays just becuase ugly women have reproduced. Through history only about 40% of men have reproduced against 80% of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, mikeock, Golang and 1 other person
Even if only Chadlites and Chads reproduced, the new generation would still have ugly and average kids because its all relative. The babies Chadlites have with ugly and average girls will be mogged most of the time by Chad and Stacy's kids.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Gazzamogga

See Jeremy Meeks family, the brothers are all psl 8 while the one sister is psl 3 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
tenor.gif

did you approach women or they approach you?

did you approach women or they approach you?
They approach me, why would I approach below average women. Usually chubby with unattractive face tbh.

I fucked one when I was drunk at a party because I couldnt find anyone better and didnt think it was worth it. Go home alone next time.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
They approach me, why would I approach below average women. Usually chubby with unattractive face tbh.

I fucked one when I was drunk at a party because I couldnt find anyone better and didnt think it was worth it. Go home alone next time.
fuck I'm rarely got approached and also normie at best :/

Agree, cope if you think you wouldn't have a prime harem as the richest man on earth even if you're subhuman.

Just become ultra wealthy and you will reproduce with good genetic material.