Ugly BBC Nigger Claims He Fucked Over 1000 Bitches. Is he lying??? 👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜

This cockroach looking nigger says he fucked over 1000 bitches…

What do you think is he lying or is he telling the truth???

• JFL
Reactions: mid, try2beme, MakinItHappen and 3 others
if he payed them, of course

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Nobody cares about this stupid nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730

Imagine calling people nogger when you’re a literal curry. Your people are worse than the shit that litters the streets learn your place you subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, mog_or_be_mogged, buckchadley31 and 15 others
Imagine calling people nogger when you’re a literal curry. Your people are worse than the shit that litters the streets learn your place you subhuman

Shut up nigger👦🏿👦🏿👦🏿

Bitches love their curry gods😜😜😜

A0EFE7FB D16A 4188 B7F1 7E57A51D1337
DB27CFB0 F01F 4AB6 B2AE A4F8538F73B0

• JFL
Reactions: mid, IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and 2 others
You can always rely on a curry to worship white people and have a superiority complex to anyone darker even tyrones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674, Deleted member 43058 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 32973 and skeet
You can always rely on a curry to worship white people and have a superiority complex to anyone darker even tyrones
This is why god made it so thag curries are the meme race. Curries will forever keep their place as the meme subhuman clown 🤡 race regerdless of how many companies they own or how many countries they becomes the head of state. until they fixthis mentality they will remain insects

• +1
Reactions: skeet
This is why god made it so thag curries are the meme race. Curries will forever keep their place as the meme subhuman clown 🤡 race regerdless of how many companies they own or how many countries they becomes the head of state. until they fixthis mentality they will remain insects

I know why you’re so mad… an Indian fucked your girl nutted in her mouth and then kissed you 😘😘😘

30A5B3BE 909C 4321 A222 2481757103AD

600DC8D8 0E30 43B9 A644 B7CF0E5A708A

• JFL
Reactions: mid, try2beme, yirma19 and 1 other person
Ironically it’s the other way around…

Sorry we pumped and dumped your oneitis no need to take out your incel rage on Indians.

I know it’s hard to see us succeed in all areas of life, career, women, sex, status, but stay humble work hard and your day will come.

• JFL
Reactions: mid, try2beme, yirma19 and 3 others
Sorry we pumped and dumped your oneitis no need to take out your incel rage on Indians.

I know it’s hard to see us succeed in all areas of life, career, women, sex, status, but stay humble work hard and your day will come.
I can’t even get angry cos I am just reading this in an Indian accent 😂🤣

• JFL
Reactions: mid, buckchadley31, Deleted member 33136 and 6 others
this nigga prob. doesnt even know how to count to 1000

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
Meanwhile in reality

Literally everybody mocks your race and it’s SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE even Soylent SJW redditors & your WOMEN ROAST YOU FUCKERS LUSTING FOR NON CURRY COCK. know your place you brown insect

wow I’ve never seen someone fail at the weird soycuck YouTuber archetype before but this guy somehow did it

So awkward

Genetic studies confirmed Sub Saharan Africans are underevolved compared to all other races so in reality he is correct for his assumption of superiority. In short, youre a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Fynasids dk
That Jeremy Meeks wig crack me up

1000 prostitutes.

Curries will forever keep their place as the meme subhuman clown 🤡 race regerdless of how many companies they own or how many countries they becomes the head of state
they dont own shit. they are just paid slaves for white people.

white people like them cause they do not have their own ambition so they are safe little slaves.

also most curries have not yet invented any new revolutionary tech, all they do is just sweatshop code junkie work for the western companies.

i did work in a so called high end tech company that is the offshoot of a western company. all they do is just scrap work for the westerners.

curries are a meme race not because of their physical weakness but because of their mental weakness.

a curry in its mind is still a colonized slave. he has no individual thought . no martial spirit. this is the problem.

this guy is telling the truth.

to be on Fresh and Fit one condition is to you have to give ass.

all the girls you see on that show have been in threesome with these guys.
about 10+ women leaked their messages with F&F where they said , she has to be in threesome with them to get in the show.

1000 is not that big of a number.

Meanwhile in reality

Literally everybody mocks your race and it’s SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE even Soylent SJW redditors & your WOMEN ROAST YOU FUCKERS LUSTING FOR NON CURRY COCK. know your place you brown insect

blacks and whites. ONE Struggle, currys

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Be quiet you nigger homo erectus ass. Blacks are not evolved. Subhuman Niggers.

"Africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestry to an extinct archaic species (HOMO ERECTUS) that is not found in the DNA of present day Asian or Caucasians" Image 1.
Interesting study

vs

"Several studies have shown that black african DNA is closer to to apes than homo sapeins"
OVER FOR NIGGERS, ROPEMAXX IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid and try2beme
he’s a Tyrone

Be quiet you nigger homo erectus ass. Blacks are not evolved. Subhuman Niggers.

"Africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestry to an extinct archaic species (HOMO ERECTUS) that is not found in the DNA of present day Asian or Caucasians" Image 1.
View attachment 2553501View attachment 2553504View attachment 2553505View attachment 2553506View attachment 2553507View attachment 2553509View attachment 2553511View attachment 2553517View attachment 2553519

vs

"Several studies have shown that black african DNA is closer to to apes than homo sapeins"
OVER FOR NIGGERS, ROPEMAXX IMMEDIATELY.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Keep coping nigger boi, your people are dick washers that have a iq lower than chimpanzees. You subhuman niggers ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN YOUR HOMO ERECTUS. We asians and caucasian have 100% homo sapiens DNA.

YOU NIGGERS ARE LITTERALLY BELOW US. EVOLVE NIGGER BOI.

Last edited:
Stu
Genetic studies confirmed Sub Saharan Africans are underevolved compared to all other races so in reality he is correct for his assumption of superiority. In short, youre a nigger
studies also show blacks are the only race that have 100% human blood unlike you hybrid mutts so I suggest you keep your LITERAL subhuman mouth shut (yes I’m aware some SSA tribes are also hybrids but some are also 100% homo sapien)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
they dont own shit. they are just paid slaves for white people.

white people like them cause they do not have their own ambition so they are safe little slaves.

also most curries have not yet invented any new revolutionary tech, all they do is just sweatshop code junkie work for the western companies.

i did work in a so called high end tech company that is the offshoot of a western company. all they do is just scrap work for the westerners.

curries are a meme race not because of their physical weakness but because of their mental weakness.

a curry in its mind is still a colonized slave. he has no individual thought . no martial spirit. this is the problem.
I’m glad you know your place as a pajeet insectoid rat now go tell @SidharthTheSlayer to remember that no matter what he does he will always be a pajeet

jfl @ anyone who believes this even if he had 1k body count he would die from 50 different diseases

Stu

studies also show blacks are the only race that have 100% human blood unlike you hybrid mutts so I suggest you keep your LITERAL subhuman mouth shut (yes I’m aware some SSA tribes are also hybrids but some are also 100% homo sapien)
Screen Shot 2023 11 15 at 51723 PM

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and human304
You guys are so subhuman that even SJW liberals mock your pathetic race for lols. Nobody likes or potties the pitys of the pajeet
every one now likes niggers, likes Islamic jihadists.
so if you are hated in 2023, you are in the right path.

this clown world hates us so that means we are on the right side.