Ugly Curry Just Spend 4 Yrs with White Model Stacey

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
This nigga just spent ages 18-22 with a literally white stacey model with ZERO
looksmaxxing, short, no gym, shit body, shit face, india race, average income family.

Meanwhile people here are saving up for surgeries or crying in their basements about looks and telling curries to rope

Life is something else yes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, watah, tombradylover and 8 others
Not stacy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and nathan
meanwhile average white guy has to improve his social skills looksmax geomax gymmax careermax statusmax just to stand a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, tombradylover, noonespecial and 6 others
Ive posted this on here before

Something is off

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and nathan
looksmaxxing, short, no gym, shit body, shit face, india race, average income family.

Meanwhile people here are saving up for surgeries or crying in their basements about looks and telling curries to rope

stacy?? wtf this a mtb

• JFL
Reactions: nathan

he’s short as fuck too. she’s htb. this proves how much statuesmaxxed and ntmaxxed mean

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, 160cmcurry, watah and 2 others
@NZb6Air :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
average betabux oofy doofy you guys act like you've never seen this before

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Something is off about this, you claim he doesn't have money or anything but there has to be something, there just has to be. Otherwise i will log out and never log back into this forum again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, tombradylover, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
"stacy"

looks like bacteria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greycel and truthhurts
For some reason these couples always happen in scandinavia, i never see this shit in the UK. Always some blonde nordic girl with some jeet.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
This is cope.
They are together when he was 18-22. That is University years.
He has no money at that point in life. Women dont betabux men at that age.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Deleted member 33711
For some reason these couples always happen in scandinavia, i never see this shit in the UK. Always some blonde nordic girl with some jeet.
that's even worse brah cuz they aren't mutts, and the women are foggers

although in nordic culture women be having 20 men in rotation, idk if this plays a part in them being in relationships with dravidians

whatever bruh it's jova :feelsgah:

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
that's even worse brah cuz they aren't mutts, and the women are foggers

although in nordic culture women be having 20 men in rotation, idk if this plays a part in them being in relationships with dravidians

whatever bruh it's jova :feelsgah:
insane OP just made 5000 indians browsing jealous because th ey'll never get out of the slums of kolkata while thier countryman is balls sdeep in blonde nordic pussy

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and egyptianKang
They will breed an incel factory. gg

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
They will breed an incel factory. gg
not relaly, i've seen subhumans with decent looking fair/white-skinned girls and children ended up with white skin and looked pretty decent. It's coinflip but usually it works out imo.

meanwhile average white guy has to improve his social skills looksmax geomax gymmax careermax statusmax just to stand a chance
White guy has to jbw and get access to Asian htb

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Deleted member 33711
She looks like young kirsten dundt

Curry racepill is an Anglo country but specifically American/Canadian/Aus/NZ phenomenon lol.

90% of currycel memes come out of US/Canada/Aus/NZ.

This dude is in Germany lol, why would it matter there?

Last edited:
Screenshot 20240817 013313 Instagram

Ahhhhhhhh sTaCy

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and greycel
Holy shit, I thought Blackpillers were joking this entire time
Some of you guys actually have your minds hyper enslaved by lookism

Something is off about this, you claim he doesn't have money or anything but there has to be something, there just has to be. Otherwise i will log out and never log back into this forum again.
he’s short as fuck too. she’s htb. this proves how much statuesmaxxed and ntmaxxed mean
Ive posted this on here before

Something is off

Blackpill is true.
Looks matter of course, but it’s just a positive correlation with success, and most importantly INITIAL contact

It’s not a be all end all. She’s clearly in love with the Tamil dude
They like each others personalities and are content with each others attractions

Stop having your minds corrupted into thinking it’s looks looks looks only, and nothing else matters..
Thinking there’s more to it, and he must’ve put a spell on her or something

She likes the guy, the guy likes her. They’ve done millions of integrated actions throughout the years. Of which you’ve seen maybe 0.00001% of on Instagram
You guys know nothing about their lives and what they’ve done, been through, how long etc.
Some of you (not all) are just a bunch of loathsome hating Incels on the other side of the world from this couple, engulfed by your egos, blinded by your ignorance as to any idea of how relationships work.

This is how couples existed for 1000s of years, not everybody is the vain type of person you will see on social media.. that is only in it for constant personal gain

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, JohnDoe and KevinDurder

Blackpill is true.
Looks matter of course, but it’s just a positive correlation with success, and most importantly INITIAL contact

They like each others personalities and are content with each others attractions

Stop having your minds corrupted into thinking it’s looks looks looks only, and nothing else matters..

She likes the guy, the guy likes her. They’ve done millions of integrated actions throughout the years. Of which you’ve seen maybe 0.00001% of on Instagram
You guys know nothing about their lives and what they’ve done, been through, how long etc.
Some of you (not all) are just a bunch of loathsome hating Incels on the other side of the world from this couple, engulfed by your egos, blinded by your ignorance as to any idea of how relationships work.

This is how couples existed for 1000s of years, not everybody is the vain type of person you will see on social media.. that is only in it for constant personal gain
Good post

Its not rational to normalize these types of dynamics in relashionships

It is delusional to say that the releashionship that they have and their corresponding attractiveness is something to be expected because it simply isn't

She's miles ahead of him in terms of looks
She could prob get with a millionaire chad if she positioned herself correctly but chose that dude

Again im not saying i know their relashionship or anything about them

• +1
She could prob get with a millionaire chad
I wouldn't go this far, she's an objective HTB who's polarising so in some pics she looks Stacy

But yeah I agree with the rest

Blackpill is true.

DNRD. black pill is the only truth.

DNRD. black pill is the only truth.
You think I care about what you think?
The only reason I helped, with providing the truth (that you are too blind to see), was because I like the idea of helping another.
I don't care for the person I'm helping all the time, especially if they are a narcissistic prick like you

At the end of the day bud, only you will suffer from this
Could've replied to what I said by saying you want a more difficult life
Doesn't bother me that you didn't read, you don't deserve to profit off of that information anyways

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs

Virgin blackpill vs Chad "I know an ugly guy with a hot gf"

Lowkey happens once in a while

Blackpill is true.

We aren't saying she's not in love after years of experiences together, we are dumbfounded how she initially started dating him and was attracted to him.

• +1
We aren't saying she's not in love after years of experiences together, we are dumbfounded how she initially started dating him and was attracted to him.
Ah I see
Warm approach friendship circles

And no race falio, seen as exotic in Netherlands

• Hmm...
@greycel btw i am a huge poster about the IRLpill and saying blackpill doesn't exist IRL for the most part. Why? because i've seen with my own eyes too many LTNs and subhumans with cute girlfriends. The difference in looks isn't close to being as this big usually which is obvious but yes..

• Love it
Ah I see

dravidian coloring is seen as exotic in NL?
@Gengar :forcedsmile:

• +1
If dravidian coloring is exotic in NL and you can get a cute girlfriend then light brown paki coloring should get girlfriend too, now i see.. that thread gengar made wasn't a troll thread, it was real... :soy:

• Woah
They tired of seeing white everywhere + Liberal ideologies common amongst youth = low standards for ethnic/black cels yeah

Meanwhile for whites competiton results in those accepted who would be seen as Chadlite equivalent in other countries

• Woah
They tired of seeing white everywhere + Liberal ideologies common amongst youth = low standards for ethnic/black cels yeah

Meanwhile for whites competiton results in those accepted who would be seen as Chadlite equivalent in other countries
makes sense, think it's knida the same here but i still can't get a girlfriend or a girl to have even a decent conversation with. So brutal

• So Sad
makes sense, think it's knida the same here but i still can't get a girlfriend or a girl to have even a decent conversation with. So brutal
You need to ease into it
Which is why warm approach is often how people fall in love

It's organic and women especially like the idea of having been swept off their feet/ convinced, rather than go searching for a partner with the sole intent of having a boyfriend on dating apps

For which you need a larger friendship circle

You good at something in life bro?
Join an irl version of that specific thing you are good at (no discord community)
If you are not good at something, then join something you like and become good at it

In the space of a few months you'd have strong friends and a big friendship circle.
Then warm approach through contacts/ events etc, not with the intent of getting woth the girl but just spending time with the girl

People nowadays are too direct with what they want, but women operate indirectly. So take advantage of that

• Hmm...
You need to ease into it
Which is why warm approach is often how people fall in love

It's organic and women especially like the idea of having been swept off their feet/ convinced, rather than go searching for a partner with the sole intent of having a boyfriend on dating apps

For which you need a larger friendship circle

You good at something in life bro?
Join an irl version of that specific thing you are good at (no discord community)
If you are not good at something, then join something you like and become good at it

In the space of a few months you'd have strong friends and a big friendship circle.
Then warm approach through contacts/ events etc, not with the intent of getting woth the girl but just spending time with the girl

People nowadays are too direct with what they want, but women operate indirectly. So take advantage of that
Good advice but it's over for me buddy boyo. Simply don't have it in me, my health is trash and i am too old and too non-nt and my looks are subpar aswell. I see 5'6 fat dravidian indians with girlfriends IRL but they're probably NT

• +1
Good advice but it's over for me buddy boyo. Simply don't have it in me, my health is trash and i am too old and too non-nt and my looks are subpar aswell. I see 5'6 fat dravidian indians with girlfriends IRL but they're probably NT
You shouldn't be chasing a girl if you aren't content with yourself
You'll just be sharing the burden with somebody else

Fix yourself before you share yourself with someone else

Go to therapy/ improve your life first

• +1
@greycel btw i am a huge poster about the IRLpill and saying blackpill doesn't exist IRL for the most part. Why? because i've seen with my own eyes too many LTNs and subhumans with cute girlfriends. The difference in looks isn't close to being as this big usually which is obvious but yes..
u bullshit alot. U talk about IRL pill and how IRL is diff from blackpill and its exaggerations yet u claim its over for u and that u have no chance in the dating market because ur 5'8.5. Ur a hypocrite and waffle a lot its annoying

@FailedNormieManlet life fuel? you mog him

this forum has a serious problem of overrating foids

Ah I see

Thanks to mass immigration, no one is seen as exotic anymore. Race failo definitely exists in the Netherlands, unfortunately — and it’s South Asians. Last year, I was on the train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and a group of college-aged white girls were sitting inside the same train as me, and of them was heavily mocking Bharatis. She said very loudly, in a mock South Asian accent “Hello! I am from India!” And her friends laughed. I saw a Bharati nearby as well, but he didn’t say anything. I was laughing inside though. When we arrived in Rotterdam, I was walking behind them and I saw the noisy one right in front of me. Goddamn, she wore such a slutty outfit. She had see-through leggings with holes that showed her actual ass. Like, one could literally touch her bare ass. It was hot as fuck, I’m not gonna lie. I kept looking but I didn’t stare like a depraved person.

• +1
mods this guy made another post just like this ban this cuck immediately

mods this guy made another post just like this ban this cuck immediately
you just angry these ugly guys are getting women way above them whilst you
cant even get fat ugly women.
you shud be banned for being a total failure in life.